C3X World Tour, Week Thirteen: Disneycember

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    RealCheese
    Participant

the reply above mine was in response to drummerockband openly teasing more songs in the future, and robisindy stating their intrigue, so I think my response followed that line of conversation. It wasn’t meant to be a random “make me more customs”, but pointing out that more great Disney songs exist that could eventually be made into customs that weren’t in this collection.

I thought this was pretty obvious.. Sorry you got called out over nothing.

Nintendo113
      Participant

Ah! Awesome song selection, thank you so much for this! My friends and I will have a blast playing through these!

I thought this was pretty obvious.. Sorry you got called out over nothing.

Shame it’s been two days and the offending admin hasn’t apologized for himself. He’s even been on since then!

Farottone
        Keymaster

Shame it’s been two days and the offending admin hasn’t apologized for himself. He’s even been on since then!

Why would I need to apologize and who exactly should have been offended? EuroMIX’s comment had no quote in it to clarify who he was speaking to and he hasn’t posted a comment in this thread thanking the authors previous to that message. Our policy has always been from day 1: give thanks first, say anything else later. The day I stop defending authors and asking people to thank them is the day this forum doesn’t exist anymore.

Anyone wants to avoid being called out? Do something simple: thank authors first. And if you’re already thanked them elsewhere, do it again: it’s really less than nothing compared to the amount of work they do.

EuroMIX
          Participant

EuroMIX’s comment had no quote in it to clarify who he was speaking to and he hasn’t posted a comment in this thread thanking the authors previous to that message. Our policy has always been from day 1: give thanks first, say anything else later. The day I stop defending authors and asking people to thank them is the day this forum doesn’t exist anymore.

Do something simple: thank authors first. And if you’re already thanked them elsewhere, do it again: it’s really less than nothing compared to the amount of work they do.

All other forums I’ve been on never required the reply above your own to always be quoted to show you were responding to the current topic/preceding point. It was generally assumed you were, or they would infer/ask for clarification, and I didn’t realise it wasn’t the case for this forum.

I do thank authors, as I pointed out in this thread, I even recall posting gratitude in the Disney channel on Discord at one point during development. I’m sorry that I apparently didn’t see the policy of “thank in the thread, regardless of if you’ve thanked before”. It wasn’t my intent to be rude, I just wanted to add to the current conversation.

I’ll try and post less in future so I can avoid breaking etiquette and upsetting anyone.

Farottone
            Keymaster

All other forums I’ve been on never required the reply above your own to always be quoted to show you were responding to the current topic/preceding point. It was generally assumed you were, or they would infer/ask for clarification, and I didn’t realise it wasn’t the case for this forum.

I do thank authors, as I pointed out in this thread, I even recall posting gratitude in the Disney channel on Discord at one point during development. I’m sorry that I apparently didn’t see the policy of “thank in the thread, regardless of if you’ve thanked before”. It wasn’t my intent to be rude, I just wanted to add to the current conversation.

I’ll try and post less in future so I can avoid breaking etiquette and upsetting anyone.

You don’t have to post less and you are not required to quote, what you posted, standing alone. simply seemed to me like a jab at the auhor and it’s my role to address it. You explained it wasn’t, it was over for me. I had to reply because I wanted to make clear I wasn’t hiding. I don’t think you’re rude, I can’t read every comment in the DB so I didn’t know you thanked the authors there, I don’t see a problem going forward. Post as much as you like, I simply took that message in a different way than you intended and I explained why, that’s it.

samjjones
              Participant

Just saw this.

Bravo drummerockband, Ultimate MANG0 and Battle Penguin!!!

This is an amazing collection of songs.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button