C3 Universe is LIVE!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Farottone
    Keymaster

The new platform is now live, you can access it by simply going to the login page. Some information before you go:

1. Please expect some issues and fine tuning.
      2. Please check the FAQs: skim through all of the titles so you can quickly so if any of your doubts is answered
      3. Make sure you check the Info for the screens that are giving you trouble: click on the i icon to access the docs Dash Riprock and MrPrezident put together for you.
      4. There are certainly things that don’t work as expected and that we missed, let me know by opening a new thread but first make sure they are not already answered in the FAQs and the docs and that another thread is not already open.
      5. Remember that only the Public Profile page is accessible without logging in, so if you’re a C3 member make sure you log in to access the rest of your sections.
      6. If you feel like it, please post your impressions in the First Impressions thread

Have fun!

Dash Riprock
      Participant

For those author’s who are now busily updating links in the DB, there’s no need to mark your customs as updated. That facility is recommended for changes to the custom, not just a new download link.

VreyIsGrey
        Participant

“Attempting to access the panel without authorizaton will lead to a ban from all C3 platforms.”

What does this mean?

Farottone
          Keymaster

It doesn’t apply anymore, I’ve removed it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button