C3 neXt Generation: Trivia Contest – Leg 2 Week 6

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    TheSheepQueen
    Participant

“Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the red carpet pre-C3 Awards ceremony. I am your reporter and fellow nominee Sheep. We have countless stars coming today, and while some of them would rather attend another much smaller ceremony in a week, we welcome here the very best of C3 who will comment on this year’s nominations. I can see we have Emotional Flight coming, which is a good occasion to showcase a hint of what he got nominated for, so let’s see.”

hppuzBS.jpg

“-Aaaand back at the C3 Awards red carpet, I am here with RealCheese, so you are actually nominated in two categories this year?

-Absolutely Sheep, Best Makeup and Hairstyling first, I’m very proud of the result they got for turning Vanessa Bayer into a terrorist.

-Yeah that’s a terrific job to say the least!

-You bet. And yeah my second nomination is for the Best Visual Effects.

-And once again a great visual trick because you managed to make Dave Grohl look 10 foot high!

-I know right! I know the two guys aren’t that tall but the results is still incredible!

-Well thank you for joining RealCheese and I do believe it is time we wrap it up and go take our seats while we wait for the ceremony to begin! … What? My nominations? Bleh, alright but… That’s six you know it’s uh… Okay from memory… Best Foreign Language Film for the one we shot in Montmartre… Uh… Yes! Best Actor, you know for that film where you actually don’t see the actor because it’s kinda like… You are the actor! Next uh… Best Adapted Screenplay, for that one where it’s the red lips of a girl you see but it’s actually sung by a guy! And then we have… Best Sound Editing! For that time we had Rami singing super loud to a crowd, it’s not that old actually… Next we have Best Director too! You know, that guy who made that super famous mafia movie, and then he made one about a scammer, yeah, this one! It’s a shame they only used the song I like in the trailer though… Oh and one more yes! Best Costumes, but I don’t really understand why 1) They nominated another french film for this and 2) A good bunch of Act Up shirts are considered best costumes… But oh well, everyone is coming in so I have to join! Reporting from the C3 Awards red carpet, back at the studios! Oh! And… Happy guessing too!”

RyanHYK
      Participant

The only thing I can pick out from there is “Science Fiction/Double Feature” from Rocky Horror. And yeah, Owl City too. I’m gonna guess “To the Sky,” as it was featured in Legend of the Guardians, which showed an owl city.

EDIT: Oh, and a full band version of “Beelzeboss”

Absolutely Sheep, Best Makeup and Hairstyling first, I’m very proud of the result they got for turning Vanessa Bayer into a terrorist.”

The Lonely Island – Finest Girl (Bin Laden Song)

And then we have… Best Sound Editing! For that time we had Rami singing super loud to a crowd, it’s not that old actually…”

Live Aid

Cbt87
        Participant

Is the best director hint Desert Heat?

Harrug
          Participant

For best director, if we are talking about Martin Scorsese (Goodfellas as the mafia movie), and look at the official Wolf of Wall Street trailer, “The Dead Weather – Hang You From The Heavens” was in the trailer but not in the movie. That’s my best guess, I may be totally off mark.

naginalJJ
            Participant

For best director, if we are talking about Martin Scorsese (Goodfellas as the mafia movie), and look at the official Wolf of Wall Street trailer, “The Dead Weather – Hang You From The Heavens” was in the trailer but not in the movie. That’s my best guess, I may be totally off mark.

That song is official DLC so you’re definitely off the mark

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

murlatok
              Participant

Best Actor, you know for that film where you actually don’t see the actor because it’s kinda like… You are the actor!

It’s 100% something from Hardcore Henry OST. Probably The Stranglers – Let Me Down Easy

Though hoping for this gem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4xCSVl833I

best director hmm atlantis-donovon

or roses are red my love-bobby vinton i think it was

It’s 100% something from Hardcore Henry OST. Probably The Stranglers – Let Me Down Easy

Though hoping for this gem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4xCSVl833I

Not gonna lie, that bass line would be fun as hell to play.

“Best visual effects” is totally The Pick of Destiny! I’m excited for whatever song gets picked for its full band release!

lifeismusic5
                Participant

“Best visual effects” is totally The Pick of Destiny! I’m excited for whatever song gets picked for its full band release!

So many great songs!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button