C3 CON Tools 4.0.0 PS3 Scanner Issue

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Threespy
    Participant

I wanted to use the PS3 Scanner feature found in the Setlist Manager of the C3 CON Tool to scan my PS3 for all song.dta files to create a list of all songs in my library. The setup looks straight-forward but when I try to connect to my PS3, I get an error message that reads “Unable to connect – please check you connection settings The error says: ‘Not logged in’. I’m not sure what this means as I am able to successfully connect to my PS3 using FileZilla and I’m able to upload and download data without a problem. I’ve verified the IP Address and port number is accurate. As I mentioned, FileZilla has no problem connecting to my PS3.

I also downloaded the new C3 Con Tools 4.0.1 but the option for PS3 is grayed out for me and I cannot create a blank setlist for PS3. Any help or guidance is appreciated.

EDIT:Figured out why the PS3 option was grayed out in the 4.0.1 CON Tools. Switched to PS3 Mode, tried to connect to my PS3 and received the same “not logged in” error message.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Threespy.
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button