Bsbloom WIP

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bsbloom
    Participant

After the recent reminders, thought I’d post my plans:

(1) Alejandro Silva’s first album, I

(2) Jethro Tull – Thick as a Brick. My white whale, first drafts of two instruments are done. Doubt I’ll ever finish it.

(3) Eric Clapton. I’ve got a bunch of old guitar only charts that I’d like to convert to full band. Almost done with White Room.

(4) Bond Themes. Just finished For Your Eyes Only.

(5) Tina Turner. Three songs planned.

(6) Nancy Sinatra. Started on Bang, Bang.

(7) Satriani. Still more to go there.

(8) Fifth Dimension. Started to look at Aquarius. That song should be done.

If anyone else has plans for these, let me know, and we can coordinate.

bsbloom
      Participant

Added: Al Hirt – Green Hornet

samjjones
        Participant

Lots of interesting plans here. Good luck!

i’d love to help on Aquarius, let me know brother.

Nyxyxylyth
          Participant

(6) Nancy Sinatra. Started on Bang, Bang.

I would love to do those vocals.

(8) Fifth Dimension. Started to look at Aquarius. That song should be done.

YES! I’ve wanted that for so long! If it gives you any trouble on keys, you can send the files and get it a try.

+1 for Bond Themes. I would love to see Live and Let Die as a custom.

bsbloom
            Participant

New Update: February, 2021:

After finishing my Santana releases, I plan on releasing songs from two more bands, again on Saturdays.

These are Dire Straits, and Scorpions.

Currently, from Dire Straits, I am working on the entire Communique album (more than half finished), Sultans of Swing live (almost finished), Man’s too Strong.

From Scorpions, planning Coast to Coast (finished), Holiday, In Trance, Always Somewhere, Bolero, Loving You Sunday Morning, Big City Lights.

Shroud
              Participant

Currently, from Dire Straits, I am working on the entire Communique album (more than half finished), Sultans of Swing live (almost finished), Man’s too Strong.

That’s an interesting set of choices…

(2) Jethro Tull – Thick as a Brick. My white whale, first drafts of two instruments are done. Doubt I’ll ever finish it.

Looks like you did 🙂 I played Part I many times despite the sheer length, mainly pro drums, pro keys and vocals, and it’s great!

bsbloom
                Participant

Thanks.

As for TAAB: MrBurpler finally got me off my butt, and we finished it. Between the two of us playtesting and nitpicking, we finally got a complete chart we are both proud of.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button