Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magick

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rcale
    Participant

I went looking for this DLC the other day but couldn’t find it. Does anyone know if it has been pulled of if Music Store was having a bad day?

Farottone
      Keymaster

It has been pulled.

johnbob1
        Blocked

i would love to buy under the bridge for rock band 4 as i love that song but could’t find it also same with don’t stop (fleetwood mac) and don’t stop believin (Journey)

i would love to buy under the bridge for rock band 4 as i love that song but could’t find it also same with don’t stop (fleetwood mac) and don’t stop believin (Journey)

Sadly, the licenses for these songs have expired and if you haven’t purchased them before you won’t be able to get them in Rock Band 4

If you have, give it time, Harmonix are working on transfering them but it’s low priority

rcale
          Participant

It has been pulled.

Ah. Shame. I heard ‘Breaking the Girl’ the other day for the first time in… gosh… 20+ years or something. Thought it’d be lovely to play in game. Ho hum.

Bansheeflyer

Yeah I was hoping to at least get “Under the Bridge” and “Suck My Kiss” but unfortunately the album (along with Tokio Hotel’s “Monsoon”) were both pulled before I knew about them. Oh well.

Yeah I was hoping to at least get “Under the Bridge” and “Suck My Kiss” but unfortunately the album (along with Tokio Hotel’s “Monsoon”) were both pulled before I knew about them. Oh well.

Luckily I grabbed them on Xbox at release but man I miss them on PS4

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button