Bass nor keyboard are not sing-along to dryvox

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Truce
    Participant

accidently put this on the wrong forums, so i’m putting it here

So i have kind of a unique situation here. I am currently charting a song where there is no guitar and only bass and keyboard. I created dryvox for both harm 2 and harm 3 as well as sing-along markers in the venue track but ingame they do not lipsync to the dryvox for some reason. I have tried switching the dryvox for harm 2 and 3 in magma, tried switching the sing-along markers for “guitar” and bass, and did that multiple times but i cannot seem to get it to work. anybody that can help?

I also created dryvox for harm1 and that worked out fine

(to clarify, i want bass to sing-along to harm 2 and keyboard to sing-along to harm3)

rpp: https://drive.google…iew?usp=sharing

song audio: https://drive.google…iew?usp=sharing

TreyTruce

Oddbrother
      Participant

HARM3, by default, is assigned to bass. If you’re going to be that specific on which harmony part is assigned to which band member, it’s going to take some extra steps, which would require changing your vocal track assignments.

One way to do it would be to…

• first build your custom with default lip-sync priorities (HARM3 to bass, etc.) and save the MILO file from that custom
        • then rebuild your custom with your preferred authoring (HARM2 to bass, etc.) with saved MILO file overriding the build (you’ll find this override setting in Magma)

Another way would be to…

• build your custom with default lip-sync priorities (HARM3 to bass, etc.), save the MILO file from that custom
        • then use MiloMod to change the lipsync assignments between parts 2 and 3
        Truce
        Participant

HARM3, by default, is assigned to bass. If you’re going to be that specific on which harmony part is assigned to which band member, it’s going to take some extra steps, which would require changing your vocal track assignments.

One way to do it would be to…

• first build your custom with default lip-sync priorities (HARM3 to bass, etc.) and save the MILO file from that custom
          • then rebuild your custom with your preferred authoring (HARM2 to bass, etc.) with saved MILO file overriding the build (you’ll find this override setting in Magma)

Another way would be to…

• build your custom with default lip-sync priorities (HARM3 to bass, etc.), save the MILO file from that custom
          • then use MiloMod to change the lipsync assignments between parts 2 and 3

welp you helped me a lot lol, i just switched the harm 2 and harm 3 midi around and it worked. i honestly did not think that they had to have harmony parts in the midi for the lipsync sing-along to actually work. thanks for the help!

TreyTruce

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button