bands or artists you dislike so much your glad there is one or less customs of them.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

we always talk about bands we like etc here. everyone chime in with a band or two you despise thats not heavily charted already.

me yoko ono

kd lang

Three
    Participant

5SOS

(Please don’t murder me)

lifeismusic5
      Participant

I dont really have one tbh. My thought is someone wanted them in 🤷🏼‍♂. I know for me Im saddened that Sevendust, Default, Hoobastank, Thousand Foot Krutch & Atreyu dont have more custom songs. Im one of those people who appreciate all charts no matter what the song but I do get disappointed when I see a new song in the database that I probably wont download.

KrisAngel
        Participant

Spread love, not hate.

Shroud
          Participant

Ha ha, I don’t hate individual bands/musicians but there are music genres I cannot stand, mainly rap and techno, but I also have low tolerance for country and hip-hop. But I don’t mind that others love them and I wouldn’t be happy if they didn’t have someone charting for them.

hardcoredrummer
            Participant

honestly for me i don’t get any of the anime/video game songs or what seems to be the ongoing updates to the power rangers theme song as of late…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button