Band vs Band (Come join in the fun)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JIManji
    Participant
      Our RB3 Band vs. Band is ready to make a return for RB4. You’re invited to join our weekly fun tournament. It will be taking place on Sundays (American time). It’s 3, 4 song set list for score. Bands will be pre-made and all members of the band need to purchase songs for the week. A single band member will enter score for your group.
      Please reply with your name, time zone, instrument(s) of choice w/ 900+ skill, and all your exports (RB1, 2, 3, Lego, AC/DC). If you are interested but cant join this Sunday please let me know and I’ll ask you for future ones. Teams will be balanced. If interested I can send you a link to the spreadsheet w/ this weeks songs and bands. Rules are on the spreadsheet. Feel free to ask any questions. Also tell your friends.
      Bansheeflyer

Ooh, sounds fun. I’m not great at optimizing score though!

JIManji
        Participant

I honestly just play for the fun of it. Some people help out and provide paths to follow to get better scores. It’s also ideal if you’re up for getting high band scores.

Bansheeflyer

Sure I can probably join then.

JIManji
            Participant

Awesome, if you’re able to get in contact with ReplacedFlea94 on Xbox Live, he can organise everything from there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button