Author ID, option now missing?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PikedPike
    Participant

Hey I am brand new to this whole thing, and I think I finally got mostly everything working. I had been looking at these fourms for a while now but I finally made the initiative to hack my ps3. However one step remaining is with your CON Tools. I stupidly got that before I made an account and then I went to go convert PS3 charts and then it told me to get an ID.

Not having one yet I pressed cancel both times, but it let me through, and repressing the feature doesn’t have the option to reenter that, and I can’t find it anywhere.

I feel that I will need that, especially if I start making charts, which I plan on doing, but I cannot find out how to make one or where the option is.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to playing your charts and making my own.

If you use Pro Keys 2 Hands, you a cheater, just saying

The ID on PS3 is really only relevant if you play with a PSN connection. The ID is what identifies the song for savegames, leaderboards and online play.

Not having your Author ID will make the PS3 converter fix the non-numerical IDs starting with 0000000001 and then simply add one to that number every time it has to fix an ID. If you’re not playing online this is not really a problem.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button