August 30, 2013 – “The Right Pack” and Internet Then & Now 6-pack

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    KyleJCrb
    Participant

The Internet Pack is probably my favorite release so far. A big surprise and some great work on that one, guys! I hope we see a follow-up, maybe with a certain Strong song from GH2 and another one that isn’t Bad from GH80s finally brought over…?

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone involved in this project. I don’t care what you release, but it will be appreciated by me. Mad respect and props to C3! This may be a random place to post this, but I don’t care. You guys are doing everyone in the music gaming community a huge favor, for FREE. People out there are using a lot of their free time to author these songs, and someone is paying for web space and the domain name so we can ALL reap the benefits of their hard work. So basically, no one should have the right to bitch about anything these guys produce, whether it’s the songs or something with the website or database!!! Thanks again C3 moderators!

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone involved in this project. I don’t care what you release, but it will be appreciated by me. Mad respect and props to C3! This may be a random place to post this, but I don’t care. You guys are doing everyone in the music gaming community a huge favor, for FREE. People out there are using a lot of their free time to author these songs, and someone is paying for web space and the domain name so we can ALL reap the benefits of their hard work. So basically, no one should have the right to bitch about anything these guys produce, whether it’s the songs or something with the website or database!!! Thanks again C3 moderators!

While I and most likely the rest of the team appreciate your nice comment, I will say that you shouldn’t stop criticism in any shape or form of our work, because if we get constructive criticism it can help us get better at what we do and of course fix things. If you or anyone else find any errors with my songs at least, feel free to tell me/submit it to the bug tracker.

Major update to Zero Punctuation Theme up. Changes include:

-Full multitracks

-Completely reworked charts to be as accurate as possible

-Vastly improved reductions

-New and better album art

Redownload it from the song database to upgrade

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button