Attach pictures to database entries

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shroud
    Participant

What do you use to attach the visualizer summary picture of your customs when adding them to the database? I wasn’t able to find a way to add a picture, only a video.

Better than nothing, I could add it to a comment below if it’s the only option, but I can’t just add the file itself, it seems I have to first upload it somewhere and then provide the URL. It doesn’t seem to support Google Drive or Dropbox links however.

Buster66
      Participant

You did it right. The C3 con tools visualizer will upload the pictures automatically to imgur and then you put it in the comments.

Shroud
        Participant

You did it right. The C3 con tools visualizer will upload the pictures automatically to imgur and then you put it in the comments.

Oh, I never noticed that… will try out thanks!

Shroud
          Participant

Right… but it seems you can’t put pictures in the custom description itself even if the preview shows everything correctly… when you post it, every tag will not work (be it or even simpler stuff like bold and italics). :argh:

BornGamerRob
            Participant

Right… but it seems you can’t put pictures in the custom description itself even if the preview shows everything correctly… when you post it, every tag will not work (be it or even simpler stuff like bold and italics). :argh:

Correct. Only plain text allowed. Ya, it’s a bummer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button