Arcanon’s Customs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey guys! My name is Paolo, and I ran Chart Toppers Authoring. Some of you here may know me, and I may know some of you already.

I’ve held out for as long as possible with the hope RBN would start up again, but with the recent announcement that it isn’t gonna do that, I’m in the process of closing up shop.

As I mention in the post above, some of my artists have asked me to go ahead and put their stuff out as customs, since all they really wanted with this whole thing was for their music to be heard. I reached out to C3, and so now I’m here to honor those artists’ requests, and bring some music that was meant to hit RBN but never had the chance to. I can’t guarantee I’ll be able to bring everything previously announced here; it all depends on who told me it’s cool to do it. As I close up CTA and take care of all that boring legal stuff, I am checking with every artist who has unreleased songs if they’re cool with me putting them up as customs, and if they say yes, it all comes here.

For now I will only be working on recovering CTA songs, though some artists may be (and in some cases have been) giving me more to work with. After I clear out what I have, I can confirm what artists are open to doing more customs, and I can start taking requests.

If anyone here is among the people who helped me author any of these songs, I’m more than happy to credit you for your contributions.

I bring to the table 4 years of RBN authoring and playtesting experience, and 1-2 years prior to that of making guitar customs on Feedback for my own amusement. I look forward to working with you all, and I’m very happy to be here.

Planned releases: Denotes songs uploaded for playtest

Albums:

Scratch21 – EP (Unfinished and untitled)

1. Sorry Jack

2. The Rhyme (Pro G/B planned)

3-5. TBA (Songs announced as I receive them or upon public release of singles)

Superfluous Motor –

(Pro G/B planned for each song, examining possibilities on a per-song basis)

1. Fragmented Metamorphosis

2. Broken Metronome

3. Breaking the Rhythm

4. A Conglomeration of Broken Ideas

5. Busted Up

6. Shattered Groove

7. Schizophrenic Seizure (ft. Paolo Viteri)

Winter Crescent – Battle of Egos (All will have a 2x Bass version) (Songs 1-3 are already on RBN)

4. Furrow

5. My Last Will

6. Winter Crescent

7. Lost in Dreams

Other songs:

Superfluous Motor – Additional albums (TBD)

Shylo Elliott – TBD (one or two songs are being planned)

Other unreleased Chart Toppers songs (awaiting permission)

My own original music (whenever I get around to making it)

Official Releases:

None yet.

TrojanNemo
    Participant

Hi. Welcome. Take a look around. Read. There’s lots to read.

See the tutorial videos if you haven’t yet on how to use Magma: C3 (specially to discover what is different and new from HMX’s version) and how to use C3 CON Tools.

I’m a bit busy at the moment but remind me via PM to set up an FTP account if farottone hasn’t already done it.

Hi. Welcome. Take a look around. Read. There’s lots to read.

See the tutorial videos if you haven’t yet on how to use Magma: C3 (specially to discover what is different and new from HMX’s version) and how to use C3 CON Tools.

I’m a bit busy at the moment but remind me via PM to set up an FTP account if farottone hasn’t already done it.

Thanks for the welcome!

Actually, I’ve been lurking this site for the past week or so and reading all the stickies/tutorials/what have you. I’ll probably be re-reading them constantly as I work on my first few songs.

Farottone already set me up with all that fun stuff, so I’m good to go there! I just need to get my songs prepared for upload. So far I’ve got Sorry Jack ready, but I’ll have more uploaded in the coming weeks.

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to see Superfluous Motor stuff, and looking forward to see what stuff you will get permission to do eventually

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to see Superfluous Motor stuff, and looking forward to see what stuff you will get permission to do eventually

Thanks for the welcome!

Schizophrenic Seizure is the next song I’m preparing for upload (as it was almost through Peer Review when the pipeline shut down so it should be at least close to ready for release), I hope to have it up tonight! Greg’s super excited about customs and has suggested several other albums of his for possible charting…I may do them all if time/workload permits!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button