Anyone played Rock Band VR?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Wootex
    Participant

I’m thinking of getting an Oculus Quest 2 and just learned of the existence of Rock Band VR. Has anyone played it? Would you recommend? Also, I only have ps3 guitars (both rock band and GH), will it work the same with those?

As far as I know the plastic thing that’s meant to hold the VR controller on the guitar was only made for the CV1 controllers, so if you want to play this game with any other VR headset (such as the Quest 2) you’ll have to be creative to put the controller on the head of the guitar. PS3 guitars should work fine though.

I haven’t personally played the game because I don’t own a CV1 and I don’t want to use tape or something on my VR controllers, but as far as I’ve seen it’s not a game that you will play for endless hours like RB3, but I’ve heard it was a fine experience.

If you want a great VR rhythm game made by Harmonix, I strongly suggest Audica, I cannot get enough of this game. It is cross-buy so if you buy it on Occulus store you’ll be able to play it on both native Quest and using Link.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button