Anyone able to upload “Shake It Off” – Taylor Swift CON File?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Origami
    Participant

Hi guys, was browsing the C3 database, and the file was removed from Mediafire. If someone is able to upload the song, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Origami
      Participant

Thank you for the link!

LeMabri
        Participant

Any update on this? I’m interested too

BornGamerRob
          Participant

if this forum wouldn’t mysteriously erase my posts, it’d be in the “songs with broken links” thread. let’s see if i can get it to work here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ku-tT7Dpq1eivxECZ2LpvIA6_oVToqHZ/view?usp=sharing

if someone can take this and post it in the other thread that references broken links, that’d be great. or you can get it here if this works. hopefully a mod or someone can attach it to the actual custom. this one is well requested and just fortunate i had it.

FujiSkunk
            Keymaster

I’m not sure how your posts could have disappeared, BornGamerRob, unless it was the work of another mod. I promise it wasn’t me!

At least for now it will be up to the original author to fix any links to externally hosted files, since those are beyond our control and not actually problems with the C3 database. I understand that’s a bit frustrating for authors who apparently have gone dormant or moved on from the community. We probably need to come up with a policy on what to do about customs that disappeared from external sites and whose authors are out of communication, but in the meantime all I can recommend is sharing links like this, or perhaps looking for a reason to either update the existing custom or authoring your own custom from scratch. Then our up-cycling rules would apply.

BornGamerRob
              Participant

I’m not sure how your posts could have disappeared, BornGamerRob, unless it was the work of another mod. I promise it wasn’t me!

lol. my OP probably sounded terrible since you don’t have the backstory. sorry about that! just to be clear here, it’s not the mods AT ALL, it’s the tech. been working with banshee on it, but the mystery hasn’t been solved yet. i’m still holding out hope. it’s why i can’t post my new songs to the forums or make any edits to some of my posts. and because it’s so random, it’s been hard to figure out. but i keep posting and trying and when a post sticks i just leave them alone.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by BornGamerRob.
                • This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by BornGamerRob.
                MacDuff20
                Participant

Thank you so much BornGamerRob! Someone should upload it to the database as people are still searching there!

BornGamerRob
                  Participant

Thank you so much BornGamerRob! Someone should upload it to the database as people are still searching there!

The site only allows original authors to re-upload their files (for whatever reason). So it will never be reattached unless the original author comes back and reattaches is. Which is pretty unlikely. But I see someone put the link in the comments of the song page, so I’ll continue to host the file there indefinitely so should be good (unless the music piracy site that took down the original mediafire file attacks the google servers too).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Back to top button