Album Art doesn’t change on file update

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I updated a song 3 days ago and before the update I forgot to include album art. The update added an album art to the con file but it’s not being updated by the database. I have downloaded it myself and in the visualizer it shows it having album art so I know it’s the right file. I decided to wait a couple days because I thought it was another one of those ‘wait a day to let the database update’ thing.

Farottone
    Keymaster

Not sure why it happened, it’s supposed to overwrite. I can’t do much now unfortunately, maybe try again?

Not sure why it happened, it’s supposed to overwrite. I can’t do much now unfortunately, maybe try again?

I’ll have to update again with more instruments so I’ll leave it now. When I do I’ll make a reply whether it works, of course waiting a few days.

Farottone
      Keymaster

The album art should update as soon as you upload a file, actually.

The album art should update as soon as you upload a file, actually.

It still has the generic c3 album image. I don’t want to upload as a new file cause I’m pretty sure that’ll remove the listed downloads for the file. I can post a picture of my song list when I get to my computer.

Farottone
        Keymaster

Not needed, I don’t know why it’s doing that but it’s not something I can fix unfortunately.

Not needed, I don’t know why it’s doing that but it’s not something I can fix unfortunately.

I guess it’s not a huge deal. It’s not like the song or artist name didn’t get updated.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button