A handful of my customs are missing after re-imaging my HD

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    WeApOn
    Participant

My PS3 HD failed but I had a backup of my HMX songs directory, so I got a new HD and got the customs re-uploaded to the system.

Most of my customs are visible and working perfectly, but I’ve noticed many are missing.
      One thing I did not do was anything with RAP files or licenses, and I did not get the free pack. I did not see any tutorial that mentioned having to do that in order for things to work, and it seems that almost everything is working without having done that.

By chance, is there some step that is required for certain DLC to appear?

WeApOn
      Participant

For some more background — I had previously combined all my official DLC that I bought with my CFW PS3, but I’m not entirely sure what I originally did to do this.

I had songs from the free packs, official DLC, RB1&RB2 exports, and RB3 customs. It seems like I can only get the latter working and appearing.

Do I need to get PKG files for all the old content? I don’t see some of the song names in my songs.dta file, so I’m not sure how the old console knew about them.

I’m thinking maybe they weren’t a part of the songs.dta since they were official songs. Would these have to be re-downloaded on my PSN account, as these are packages instead of files that are stored in the HMX0756/songs folder? I backed up the latter but I never backed up anything else on my PS3, wondering if those songs were stored elsewhere.

One other thought — I have my official PS3 that I use my normal PSN account on and have all my officially purchased RB3 DLC on. Could I take a raw copy of this HD, and then put that on a new HD and install HEN there? If I remove my PSN account before installing HEN, could I still access all my official DLC that I had on this HD? I feel like that may be the quickest way to get all my files back.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by WeApOn.
        • This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by WeApOn.
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button