A customs proposal.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    StrayGuitarist
    Participant

Okay, I should preface this with some context. I’m a musician. Unsurprisingly, I have musician friends. One of my friends released a song that would be (for lack of better words) fucking awesome to play in Rockband 3. Here, have a listen.

I mean, sure, it’s mostly synth stuff and there’s no actual guitar, nor bass guitar.. But that doesn’t mean we couldn’t just tab them to play some of the synth parts, right? I mean, guitar could play some of the leads and leitmotifs and such, bass and drums has a pretty clear part to play, and it’s not hard to get creative with the keys at all.

I also know the artist personally and have his permission to use lossless audio files and MIDIs he’s given me for the sake of charting this song. The problem is that I know nothing about charting whatsoever. I have lots of musical knowledge, and (at least) one of each instrument for RB3, but, I couldn’t do it myself. If there’s someone here who agrees this’d kick ass and wants to work together to make it a reality, I’d love to do it.

cleverest
      Participant

Duplicate Post – I would delete one of them. Maybe someone will be interested in charting this…

StrayGuitarist
        Participant

Duplicate Post – I would delete one of them. Maybe someone will be interested in charting this…

Duplicate? I don’t see two.

jerrylive365
          Participant

Not a duplicate post. Just 2 posts, back to back, with different subjects, from the same author.

Carry on.

hardcoredrummer
            Participant

Not a duplicate post. Just 2 posts, back to back, with different subjects, from the same author.

Carry on.

there was duplicate posts. admin must have deleted it. i commented the other one…

cleverest
              Participant

Carry on.

Yeah it DID exist…I’m not crazy…well, not for THAT reason…

StrayGuitarist
                Participant

Yeah it DID exist…I’m not crazy…well, not for THAT reason…

We’re all a little bit crazy. Anyways, I’m not new to forums at all (I was on theisozone for a number of years, and I’m still active on GBATemp), but I’m definitely new to this one, so my bad for the initial mistake in forum topic placement. Anyways..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button