A Couple Prog Metal/Metal Albums for Drums and Guitar

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello all,

I’m here to request three of my favorite albums for Drums (and maybe guitar as well if anyone feels like it).

The albums are:

Machine Head – Unto the Locust
    Protest the Hero – Fortress
    Native Construct – Quiet World

These albums are amazing, and anyone reading this that hasn’t heard them should definitely look them up and try them out.

The drums on these albums are amazing and I’ve been scouring the C3 and FoF forums for years patiently waiting for someone to chart them.

I’d chart them myself, but I have terrible difficulty learning any kind of software and it’s actually pretty depressing. I tried it before.

I’d extremely appreciate it if somebody – anybody – could chart any of the songs from these albums for drums, for I’m sure there has to be many others who would also love to see these albums done as well.

I greatly appreciate any help in advance.

onyxite
    Participant

Here is an excellent full band minus keys chart of NC’s Chromatic Aberration: http://www.mediafire.com/file/r2tv8luos2boqdr/CA_rb3con

It is from Confury’s folder but according to the file it was charted by HellAshes. Expert only and the drums are 2x Bass Pedal – let me know if you want a 1x version and I can edit that quick.

I’m finishing up work on a tune from Pacific Myth right now, but when that is done I was thinking of going back and doing some Fortress ones that I’d like to see on here. Mind you I’m in the middle of studies so they might be a bit infrequent :/

Here is an excellent full band minus keys chart of NC’s Chromatic Aberration: http://www.mediafire.com/file/r2tv8luos2boqdr/CA_rb3con

It is from Confury’s folder but according to the file it was charted by HellAshes. Expert only and the drums are 2x Bass Pedal – let me know if you want a 1x version and I can edit that quick.

Thanks a lot man! Single Bass would be nice but I can deal with Double Bass. I’m mostly really wanting to play Come Hell or High Water. I’m surprised no one’s done it yet. The rest of the songs on that album are amazing as well though.

I’m finishing up work on a tune from Pacific Myth right now, but when that is done I was thinking of going back and doing some Fortress ones that I’d like to see on here. Mind you I’m in the middle of studies so they might be a bit infrequent :/

That’d be awesome! I know Bloodmeat, Sequoia Throne, Limb from Limb, and Wretch have been done for Guitar/drums, but Palms Read and Limb from Limb as one song would be awesome, so that sweet transition would be in there as well. I’ve been waiting for someone to do Goddess Bound though. Thanks again man, take your time! Studies are important!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button