who isn’t that excited for rock band 4?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    soulkeeperx
    Participant

I’ll admit I wasn’t excited at first, but after seeing all the old RB legends coming back for RB4 (Azuritereaction, BillTVShow, ibiteprettyhard, etc) it got me pretty excited for it, I already pre-ordered the guitar bundle for the xbone

apricot
      Participant

I am excited about the game but I also am stumped about what they took out and what they put in.

They literally removed keys which was a thing I used to do and still do. It was the 2nd to the most favorite instrument I play and I always thought RB4 was gonna have keys but it doesn’t

I don’t really care about Pro G/B but I bet some people that actually used it and are worried about it in RB4 have never played Rocksmith.

The Guitar Solo Freestyle stuff, meh.

The “melody” thing that keeps in tone with the microphone isn’t really that much for me but I rather just disable it.

I can understand that Harmonix might still have the guts to put in Pro Keys and stuff but they probably don’t have enough money to do all that and plus it costs money to make all that equipment for every instrument.

I like the fact that RBN will still be allowed in RB4

Of course it won’t have multiplayer since Harmonix said it isn’t finished yet.

I can’t think of anything else but that’s everything I can say about the game so far.

I’m a 50/50 on being excited about the game or not.

Nyxyxylyth
        Participant

I like the fact that RBN will still be allowed in RB4

Huh?

apricot
          Participant

Huh?

Some people get confused on what I saw sometimes. I just make so much things confusing.

I mean like since the DLC we’ve purchased will be able to convert in RB4, I like the fact that the RBN songs most people buy off the Music Store will also be able to carry over into RB4.

Nyxyxylyth
            Participant

I like the fact that the RBN songs most people buy off the Music Store will also be able to carry over into RB4.

But they won’t.

apricot
              Participant

Oh well that’s a shame. Half of the songs in my library are all RBN songs.

Sid Kafizz
                Participant

I have the BiB on the way, along with an adapter, but having my stupidly expensive e-kit – my favorite instrument by far – unavailable for play out of the (X)box has got me pretty unexcited about 4. I’ll probably just dump the package (whenever Amazon gets around to sending it to me) in the storage closet and keep on playing RB3 on the 360, which I already don’t do very much anymore.

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button