weezer weezer weezer 2/23/2019 ☀High As A Kite☀

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 536 total)
  • Author

awesome bob! so jealous, I missed them over here this past summer because of work. would love to see some EWBAITE songs live.

We had no idea they’re playing until a few weeks ago, I’d never heard of the festival or the venue before until I wandered onto their website. Last time I saw them was in 2005ish so I’m really excited for all of the Raditude stuff as well.

Thanks for adding harmonies to these! I will now be downloading some.

Make Believe harmonies and guitar update is up. please remember to delete song cache file and build new song cache if harmonies are not showing up in game. thanks!

hamburgerjung
    Participant
      Thank you all for being patient with the weezer tracks, it’s been about a year now and we’ve come a long way since the first “pink triangle” release and just wanted to say thanks! Enjoy!

Well, thank you for doing this great work on all these nice Weezer songs.

With harmonies they will be even better than they already have been.

I’m looking forward for getting the songs from the red album with harmonies… :dance:

Harmonies updated for:

The Green Album and B-sides

Raditude

Everything Will Be Alright in the End full album and b-side

Blue B-sides- Susanne (major update), Mykel and Carli, Jamie (finally fixed guitar)

The Red Album

Wow, thank you so much for all these beautiful harmony upgrades! This will take me some time checking them all out! Looking forward to doing that! :dance:

xzeldax3
      Participant
        Harmonies updated for:

The Green Album and B-sides

Raditude

Everything Will Be Alright in the End full album and b-side

Blue B-sides- Susanne (major update), Mykel and Carli, Jamie (finally fixed guitar)

The Red Album

Wow. I am so excited for this, holy crap!

As things are winding down I’m going to release whatever I’ve already started.  May not be as polished but certainly playable and enjoyable.  First up is the decemberists who have been sadly overlooked in Rock Band, great harmonies, enjoy!

Decemberists 3 pack

Yankee Bayonet

Don’t Carry It All

The Beginning Song

rezavakili
        Participant

Welcome back dude. I hope you continue making customs, I enjoy the bands you cover. Thanks.

thanks rez.  I plan on it.  I’ll be going back over the decemberists songs because its pretty difficult for me to chart acoustic strumming.  Gonna try and get some new bands up and of course the new soon to be released weezer stuff.  Will also have an update (harmonies) on the weezer x-mas stuff.  

Thanks for The Decemberists songs. I’ll be belting these out Saturday night.

rezavakili
          Participant

I’ll be going back over the decemberists songs because its pretty difficult for me to chart acoustic strumming.  Gonna try and get some new bands up and of course the new soon to be released weezer stuff.  Will also have an update (harmonies) on the weezer x-mas stuff.

Awesome. Thanks.

mcatrn
            Participant

Very cool.  Love the Weezer releases (especially with all the harmony upgrades!!) and really looking forward to Yankee Bayonet (total sucker for male/female indie duets…between this and Little Talks it’s been a great couple of weeks).  Thanks!!

Thank you so much for the Decemberists Releases!! Great song choices, i would love to see more! 

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 536 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button