weezer weezer weezer 2/23/2019 ☀High As A Kite☀

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 536 total)
  • Author

Hey ho, somehow I missed Mad Kow just like the real disease ;-)

But I just played it and it’s freakin’ awesome! I also created a pack of all the Weezer tunes with the glorious C3 CON tools and thanks to you it consists now of 98 great Weezer songs! Only two more to reach the one hundred! :dance:

Keep up the incredible work! …and this thread definately needed some bumping! :c00l:

almost there. will get over 100 by next week!

“Like A Good Neighbor” is up.

I know it seems lame but give it a shot, short and catchy, enjoy!

What happened to the Midtown track? Any chance of a re-up?

I don’t know what happened. I’ll get it back up tomorrow. I must have erased it by accident. Thanks for letting me know.

Also big update coming

Sideshow
    Participant

Like a good neighbor………State Farm is there………………

Also big update coming

sweet!

“I’m Your Daddy” is up

wow! amazing! excellent! finally reached the 100 Weezer songs! now Weezer is the band with the most songs in my Rock Band collection, followed by The Beatles and AC/DC. Thank you so much for all the great tunes! You rock! :dance:

rezavakili
      Participant

Congratulations on reaching the 100 song milestone.

Hey, where did Rainbow Connection go?

sorry I’ll get it back up on Monday. I guess when I was updating the thread I erased some links. I’ll also get the update to most songs

rezavakili
        Participant

Dude, it just dawned on me why you released ‘I’m Your Daddy’ congrats on the new baby. Hope everything is going well. Take care. :excited:

Dude, it just dawned on me why you released ‘I’m Your Daddy’ congrats on the new baby. Hope everything is going well. Take care. :excited:

Haha, thanks rez but not yet, any day now!.

Harmonies up for most Pinkerton songs and Pinkerton b-sides. I’ll get the rest of the songs with harmonies up throughout the week so please check back. Also made lots of corrections and updates on guitars. Thank you all for being patient with the weezer tracks, it’s been about a year now and we’ve come a long way since the first “pink triangle” release and just wanted to say thanks! Enjoy!

YEAH! Super excited for harmonies. Thank you yet again fro all of the Weezer goodness.

The wife and I are going to see them in 2 weeks, so I’m going to have to play a bunch to get properly prepped.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 536 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button