weezer weezer weezer 2/23/2019 ☀High As A Kite☀

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 536 total)
  • Author

I notice you also upload Weezer related songs, have you heard of a song called High Maintenance by Miranda Cosgrove feat Rivers Cuomo, I would say its Weezer related if it seeks your interest in making the song.

Heres a link

Maybe ask TrojanNemo to give them a look? The fact his Con Tools batch renamer refuses to rename that one song has something to do with it. I’ll try rebuilding the pack minus that one song Sunday and see what happens.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that song is the issue. It gave me problems before with animations. I know it’s not related but I feel like that song is cursed.

xzeldax3
    Participant

Turning Up the Radio is a great song, thanks for charting it!!!

“unbreak my heart” is up

YEAH! You are awesomesauce – thanks man!

Random song from an old atv game I used to play a lot.

Midtown – “Become What You Hate”

Thanks a ton for Midtown!

For the record removing that song fixed my problem with creating a pack with every Weezer song. Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you on that.

Thanks a ton for Midtown!

you’re welcome! love that song!

Blackheart thanks for figuring out the broken song. i’ll take a look and recompile it.

“Love Explosion” is up

been away lately working on harmonies and other bands. Super underrated song off of Maladroit. Enjoy!

yeah, he’s back with another song! just sang it and loved it! I found two parts in the lyrics where you spelled “ki-” instead of “kiss” but that didn’t matter at all! keep on rockin’!

Thank you thank you Super for the info. I’ve corrected the issue so please re-download. So much more to come! Enjoy!

wow, that was quick! re-downloaded it and sang it again and the second time was even more fun than the first time! and all the kisses were in it properly ;-) mega-excited about the songs you’ll put out next! :dance:

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 536 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button