weezer weezer weezer 2/23/2019 ☀High As A Kite☀

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 536 total)
  • Author
    Just found this thread. This is amazing! Thank you so much for the hard work! Weezer and Pearl Jam would probably me the two bands I would like this sort of catalog with.

Thanks!

Welcome to C3 Bill! Any questions or issues let me know. Still got a lot of weezer left to do!

“Don’t Let Go” is up

to reiterate you are the man!

questionmark
    Participant

Don’t Let Go – I forgot about that one, great song!

Really nice cleanup on the original post, incidentally. It’s truly impressive seeing how much of their discography you’ve completed.

Back when HMX was putting out Weezer with decent frequency, I occasionally dreamed up pie-in-the-sky wish lists and fantasy 12-packs. Now I’m so spoiled by this nearly complete discography release that I haven’t even played songs I previously would have jumped at the chance to pay 2 bucks for.

C16

Nice re-organization of your first post! Keep up the great work!

rezavakili
        Participant

Love the new look of your post. Your charts are great fun to play, you have a knack for this. Keep up the great quality. :excited: :excited:

I really appreciate it guys! Your encouragement is what keeps this going. Lots to come. Enjoy!

flibbididipp! excellent! thank you so much! :-)

“Damage in your Heart” is up

Are you planning to do any songs from their Death to False Metal Album

Hey adark, one day I hope to. The only one I’ve started (tempo map, drums and guitar) is unbreak my heart. Anything in particular? Let me know

“I Was Made For You” is up

“Take Control” is up

another three new tracks in a row: whoo-hoo! thanx so much and keep ’em coming :excited:

“Perfect Situation (vocals remix)”

Always preferred the vocals up remix and found some minor issues that bothered me regarding the original chart. Thank you to pksage for allowing me to release the remix version of a classic.

wikipedia:

The radio edit of this song features a shortened intro, a synth track on the first and second chorus, a reworked “oh oh” chorus and the added backup vocals of “perfect situation” over the outro.”

Changes:

-remixed/merged the original version and the vocals remix version for full opening solo

-guitar: follows synth during chorus, solo’s more accurate, chord progression during chorus and verse changed

-drums: added ride cymbal during chorus to emphasize crashes

-bass: minor tweaks

-vocals: “oh oh whoa” changes

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 536 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button