weezer weezer weezer 2/23/2019 ☀High As A Kite☀

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 536 total)
  • Author
    About the trilogy, I think a good option would be doing what Harmonix did with 2112. Release each song individually and also a combined version (if possible)

yes I like this idea. Thanks

“falling for you” is up

questionmark
    Participant
      “falling for you” is up

Sweet! Definitely a favorite of mine.

“peace” added

“simple pages”added

excellent! another three great songs! thank you so much!

“miss sweeney” added!!!

excellent! another three great songs! thank you so much!

You are most welcome Super!

About the trilogy, I think a good option would be doing what Harmonix did with 2112. Release each song individually and also a combined version (if possible)

“The Futurescope Trilogy” is up.

Thanks for the suggestion guys. Instead of 3 separate songs with 2 of them only 2mins each I made the trilogy:

I. The Wasteland

II. Anonymous

III. Return to Ithaka

and “Anonymous” has a standalone version.

whoo-hoo! the first complete weezer album in RB3! never would have thought that this would be the latest one. I think the combined version of the trilogy works perfectly. you rock! :excited:

thanks super I appreciate it. the trilogy is sooooo good. Still trying to figure out how to do the ending but the big rock ending works for now. Enjoy!

C16

Just hear the trilogy, I think it’s awesome. Can’t wait to play it! Any chance of Heart Songs coming out any time soon? I don’t know how you pump this out so goddamn fast, you’re a fucking wizard.

Thanks C16. I made a change to trilogy this morning so download again if you get a chance. nothing huge, just missed a bass drum note.

Heart songs will be up tomorrow. Thanks again!

Looks like you’re close to being finished with weezer, any plans for another band afterwards ?

nothing planned yet

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 536 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button