Wanted – Instrument Freelancers! – Atruejedi’s WIPs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Atruejedi
    Participant

Misery by Soul Asylum has been published in the database and removed from this thread.

I’ve now released four Soul Asylum songs and have no more plans for the band on the horizon. Hopefully that satisfies your appetite!

Now back to Warren Zevon and the White Stripes…

Atruejedi
      Participant

The Denial Twist by The White Stripes has been published in the database and removed from this thread.

Many thanks to infernus2 (AKA Deoxy99) for allowing me to complete this upgrade with all the bells and whistles!

Zevon, here we come!

Atruejedi
        Participant

Updated my WIP to include two Shovels & Rope songs and a Clarks song. All have had significant progress made completing their charts, but I’ve hit some roadblocks and bottlenecks and am looking for interested parties for assistance (guitars, as usual!). If you dig the songs, hit me up!

Atruejedi
          Participant

Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner by Warren Zevon has been published in the database and removed from this thread. Moving ahead with a Sum 41 medley now…

Atruejedi
            Participant

Cigarette (live) by The Clarks has been published in the database and removed from this thread.

Added Asleep at the Wheel by Band of Skulls to the original post.

Atruejedi
              Participant

Added Juice by Lizzo to the original post.

Atruejedi
                Participant

Juice by Lizzo has been published in the database and removed from this thread. Band of Skulls should be next.

Atruejedi
                  Participant

Added Internet Killed the Video Star by The Limousines to the original post.

Atruejedi
                    Participant

Asleep at the Wheel by Band of Skulls has been published in the database and removed from this thread.

Atruejedi
                      Participant

Nobody Move, Nobody Get Hurt by We Are Scientists has been transferred to TomGuy’s ownership and removed from this thread.

It’s a Hit by We Are Scientists has been transferred to TomGuy’s ownership and removed from this thread.

This Scene is Dead by We Are Scientists has been returned to TomGuy and removed from this thread.

Good luck to TomGuy finally releasing these collaborative monsters!

Added We’re All In This Together by Sam Roberts band to the original post.

Atruejedi
                        Participant

Juice by Lizzo has been removed from the database because Harmonix :argh:

We’re All in This Together by Sam Roberts Band has been published in the database and removed from this thread.

Atruejedi
                          Participant

The Devil is All Around by Shovels & Rope has been published in the database and removed from this thread.

Evil by Shovels & Rope has been published in the database and removed from this thread.

Added Never Been to Spain by Three Dog Night to the original post.

Atruejedi
                            Participant

I’m always looking for authors of any skill level to help out with my customs, especially on guitar and drums. Don’t be shy!

Added This Could All Be Yours by Guster to the original post.

Added Lost Horizons by Gin Blossoms to the original post.

Added Damned If I Do, Damned If I Don’t by Sarah Shook & The Disarmers to the original post.

Added 6th Avenue Heartache by The Wallflowers to the original post.

Added Look What Happened by Less Than Jake to the original post.

Added History of a Boring Town by Less Than Jake to the original post.

Atruejedi
                              Participant

Internet Killed the Video Star by The Limousines has been published in the database and removed from this thread.

The Pretender by Jackson Browne should be arriving soon…

Atruejedi
                                Participant

The Pretender by Jackson Browne has been published in the database and removed from this thread.

While I might have a few GHL converts ready in the coming weeks, don’t expect anything until Canada Day, when I’ll have two rockin’ tunes ready!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Back to top button