The Beatles Discography Project

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 198 total)
  • Author

If anyone wants some multitracks (actually from the 4 tracks, not extractions) from Help, message me about it.

Wow, no updates in a while, can’t wait for this project though, looks great

samjjones
    Participant

Wow, no updates in a while, can’t wait for this project though, looks great

Farottone has actually released a number of Beatles songs through his House of Customs thread.

AJFOne23
      Participant

Anyone working on Magical Mystery tracks?

Farottone
        Keymaster

For over a year we had no request for contributions, so I took over. If you have something to contribute, contribute it now, I can’t say exactly when which album will be released.

For over a year we had no request for contributions, so I took over. If you have something to contribute, contribute it now, I can’t say exactly when which album will be released.

I can contribute multi tracks for certain songs.

AJFOne23
          Participant

I will be working on completing Blue Jay Way, It’s Only a Northern Song, and It’s All Too Much. If anyone would like to help especially with guitar since I can’t do that please let me know.

Kemiroch
            Participant

I will help with guitar on It’s All Too Much, if no one else has offered.

AJFOne23
              Participant

I will help with guitar on It’s All Too Much, if no one else has offered.

Thanks, I’ll send you the map when it’s ready

So, is the project dead?

Farottone
                Keymaster

For those of you up to speed, let’s leave this door open for a while. I have a number of albums done and if need be I can release the source material, but since interest in the authoring part wasn’t really that intense, I’m not sure there are so many people just waiting to jump in to author these songs if I don’t.

I could author an instrument or two on some songs, if needed.

AJFOne23
                  Participant

I’m down for Magical Mystery tracks

Mandrag
                    Participant

I could author an instrument or two on some songs, if needed.

I’m down for Magical Mystery tracks

These comments fill me with so much hope. Fingers crossed for this project to continue and for the source material to get released eventually. The Beatles is such an iconic band, perhaps the Rock band band. Every release is such a celebration and brings so much fun!

Farottone
                      Keymaster

Give me a few weeks to sort out the keepitfishy issue and to sign off on some work stuff that has been piling on, then I’ll try to figure out a way to get this done. Most likely we will need serious playtesters who can check the songs in game on every instrument with a good degree of competency.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 198 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button