Songs you can’t believe haven’t been done yet?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 567 total)
  • Author
    lifeismusic5
    Participant

I am surprised that “Stuck With Me” by Green Day hasn’t been charted yet. Would love a chart of that.

One of my favorites! I know a Green Day charter (well 1 of the 3) will certainly chart it eventually! I have so many requested that will eventually get charted or finished haha.

VreyIsGrey
      Participant

Has You Make Me Smile seriously not been charted before? I’m surprised it hasn’t with how well known the song is.

Modest Mouse – Lounge (Closing Time)

i am surprised that their’s no chart from the last record of Ice Nine Kills

I really hope so. Would be super fun to play.

One of my favorites! I know a Green Day charter (well 1 of the 3) will certainly chart it eventually! I have so many requested that will eventually get charted or finished haha.

im suprised that there arent more nothing more songs other than some early stuff they are a great band who have gotten very popular recently and id like to see one of my favorite seether songs fine again as a custom or some customs from the band cold like stupid girl or a different kind of painlol i could go on and on with requests.

murlatok
        Participant

Surprised to see ‘Cosmic Egg’ and ‘California Queen’ from GH5 DLC haven’t been converted yet to RB3. Both are great tunes.

nsw1-6
          Participant

Surprised to see ‘Cosmic Egg’ and ‘California Queen’ from GH5 DLC haven’t been converted yet to RB3. Both are great tunes.

I’ve been in the process of converting California Queen. Not interested in Cosmic Egg.

The Kings – This Beat Goes On/Switchin’ to Glide……just heard this song today on a local classic rock station and forgot how much i loved it. was a hit in 1980 (#43) and then again in the late 80’s in the chicago area. would be a blast to play!!!

Surprised R&b/soul songs with good guitar work or instrumentation are not added. I could go on for how many songs are missing, but I’m guessing most people are interested in rock and metal and the game is called “rockband” so I guess I understand why so many songs of that genre are missing. Because these songs are not shy of popular. They are just under represented.

example

And The Beat Goes On-The Whispers

Choosey Lover – Isley Brothers

Footsteps in the Dark – Isley Brothers

Papa Was A Rolling Stone-The Temptations

Sade – The Sweetest Taboo

George Benson – Give Me The Night

Barry White – Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love Baby.

Daryl Hall & John Oates – I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do)

The O’Jays – Forever Mine

Michael Jackson – Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough

Indeep – Last Night A DJ Saved My Life

Kool & The Gang – Celebration

Ain’t Nobody – Chaka Khan

I could go on for days.

naginalJJ
            Participant

Surprised R&b/soul songs with good guitar work or instrumentation are not added. I could go on for how many songs are missing, but I’m guessing most people are interested in rock and metal and the game is called “rockband” so I guess I understand why so many songs of that genre are missing. Because these songs are not shy of popular. They are just under represented.

example

And The Beat Goes On-The Whispers

Choosey Lover – Isley Brothers

Footsteps in the Dark – Isley Brothers

Papa Was A Rolling Stone-The Temptations

Sade – The Sweetest Taboo

George Benson – Give Me The Night

Barry White – Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love Baby.

Daryl Hall & John Oates – I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do)

The O’Jays – Forever Mine

Michael Jackson – Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough

Indeep – Last Night A DJ Saved My Life

Kool & The Gang – Celebration

Ain’t Nobody – Chaka Khan

I could go on for days.

You can go on for days but you can’t do a simple search? Hall and Oates and Kool and the Gang songs are both official DLC and the Michael Jackson song is in the customs database

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Screenshot%202019-01-25%2022.43.16.png?dYou can go on for days but you can’t do a simple search? Hall and Oates and Kool and the Gang songs are both official DLC and the Michael Jackson song is in the customs database

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yes a few are done. I didn’t see the micheal Jackson song and The song ” I can’t go for that” by hall & Oates, for some reason can’t be seen in the search if you type in the artist. Only the title of the song.

But I didn’t really search those two. But I was merely giving examples of the genre that we are missing in rockband. Majority of Hall & oates songs on the database are their more poppy songs. Same for micheal jackson.

But the songs at the top of the list are ones I’ve really wanted more than the ones at the bottom. which are not added yet. Isley brothers “shout” is in rockband but none of their soul/RnB songs. And yes, I could go on and list more songs that are in that genre that we don’t have that are very very popular. Hence why I think its odd that they haven’t been added yet. But the search engine gave me the wrong results for the micheal jackson and hall & oates results. But I double checked on wikipedia.

Fma4p44.png

hardcoredrummer
              Participant

um maybe refused – new noise. that doom commercial was pretty sick with this as the soundtrack

bunny costume not included…

hardcoredrummer
                Participant

It might not be my favourite, but for songs I can’t believe that haven’t been done yet

Bryan Adams – (Everything I Do) I Do It For you.

Bryan Adams is already an artist who has official and custom content, this track went 15 consecutive weeks at number 1 in the UK as well as selling 15 million copies worldwide.

I find it shocking that hasn’t been released either by the guys here or by Harmonix.

Hmm I seem to remember someone claiming this as a WIP?

Confirmed

respect ot mr adams. it was also the soundtrack to robinhood for us older folks.

but didn’t ghostbyob do this song? it’s in the database

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/everything-i-do-i-do-it-f-r19231

hardcoredrummer
                  Participant

The Verve – Lucky Man

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 567 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Back to top button