Songs you can’t believe haven’t been done yet?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 567 total)
  • Author

We need more Camellia

If ANYTHING, playing the Keys on Camellia songs would be incredibly entertaining

I would greatly appreciate these songs:

R U Still xxxx? – Speedcore song, drums would be fun to see charted.

Glitch Nerds – Complextro gamer-ish track from beatmania IIDX 23 Copula. This would be fun on Drums and Keys

Racemization – This has some dubstep-ish elements, don’t know if it’s Dubstep entirely.

Bangin’ Burst – Another Speedcore track, from Sound Voltex

Blastix Riotz – The roughest kind of Speedcore, topping at 512 BPM. Also Sound Voltex

Lunatic Rough Party!! – Hardcore, Glitchhop with varying speed changes

Werewolf Howls – Hardcore track of some kind.

Blast your headz with the railgun (Bass house VIP) – Sexy bass sounds

I would go on with a really elaborate list like this with Camellia.

I think more obscure stuff like this is better in your own request thread, it’s my understanding this thread is for the greats/mainstream songs that haven’t been done yet.

and +1 for Summer Breeze, that is a classic.

Dangus
    Participant

I know I’ve been saying it was a while now, but I do have something coming soon from Story of the Year.

I cannot wait to see what you put out! how long until you think you be putting anything online?

heathen
      Participant

Bob Dylan – Hurricane

Oasis– Stop crying your heart out, Little by little, All around the world, Slide away

Being a huge Megadeth fan, its nice to see a good amount of their songs on here but I was quite surprised to not see many were done from the So Far, So Good, So What album. I know that commercially, Rust in Peace and Countdown to Extinction are their biggest successes but I feel SFSGSW is the best album from front to back. There is not one bad song on it. 502, In My Darkest Hour, Liar, Hook In Mouth………that was a great side (for those of us old enough to have suffered through the cassette tape era LOL). Anyway, just sharing my thoughts. There’s so many other great songs on here that I think its awesome that so many people contribute classic stuff on here and I’m definitely appreciative of that. I’m seeing Megadeth in concert this week……I guess the bug is hitting me right now to see some of my favorites be considered for release :-)

MissingElements
        Participant

I’m gonna throw a big vote in for “In The Aeroplane Over The Sea” by Neutral Milk Hotel. Really surprised that it isn’t charted, especially considering there ARE Neutral Milk Hotel songs charted

DemonUnicorns
          Participant

That’s a good one, but I think “Holland, 1945” was well justified a release before ITAOTS.

Beatles – Lady Madonna

-void-

Farottone
            Keymaster

I am shocked that ‘Hey Ya!’ by Outkast hasn’t been done yet!

Don’t request DLC content, you will be suspended next time.

Don’t request DLC content, you will be suspended next time.

I had no idea it was dlc. I only looked in the database, and I didn’t know it was released for rb4. I apologise

VreyIsGrey
              Participant

Let’s see:

Ghettochip Malfunction – Beck unless it’s already been done by Harmonix and it just isn’t on the databse.

Any song from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt

Anything Lifehouse other than Hanging By A Moment

A minor notice of mine, but given that Brutal Legend got a nod via a Rock Band DLC pack, I’m somewhat surprised that “Girlfriend” by Kabbage Boy hasn’t been made a custom yet.

How about a cover song? The live cover of “Addicted To Love” by Tina Turner is incredible. This version:

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 567 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button