Song is uploaded, but not visible

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    StackOverflow0x
    Participant

I’m trying to upload one of my new customs. I got the CON file uploaded, but after trying to upload the Wii version, the file does not show up in the folder I put it in and attempting to upload it again gives me an error that it’s already uploaded.

Farottone
      Keymaster

Post as much info as possible please.

StackOverflow0x
        Participant

Well first, my main folder is way too long, so I can’t show the folder selected and the folder contents view at the same time.

Here’s what the June 10 folder I made looks like.

I already uploaded the Wii version of the song, but I don’t see it. And it won’t let me upload it again.

StackOverflow0x
          Participant

I recently uploaded a new custom and this time it did work. So I must have done something wrong for the upload above and now the Wii upload is still stuck and invisible.

Farottone
            Keymaster

Tell me the name of the file.

StackOverflow0x
              Participant

The missing file is: iwillfollowyou_ev_wii.rar

Farottone
                Keymaster

You can see the file just fine in My Customs > November 1 2015

StackOverflow0x
                  Participant

Oh, I see it now. But I don’t remember uploading it there. I thought it was stopping me from uploading an identical file in the same folder. I guess I can move that file back where it’s supposed to go.

StackOverflow0x
                    Participant

I couldn’t actually move the file. It would give me an error. So I tried deleting it and uploading it to the correct folder, but now it still says it exists even though it doesn’t.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Back to top button