Rok Drummer v1.5.0 [9/12/15] – Play your game drums on PC!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    cleverest
    Participant

This is amazing stuff. Thank you.

TrojanNemo
      Participant

:smug:

cleverest
        Participant

I’m going to try this with my Alesis Strike kit this weekend and see if it works…crossing my fingers.

TrojanNemo
          Participant

Should work fine. But let us know!

cleverest
            Participant

Got it working with Xbox 360 – Rock Band 3 good, haven’t tried ROK Drummer yet, but will soon…

cleverest
              Participant

WOW…it’s been exactly 1 year since I posted here about testing Rok Drummer, within 1min of this post LOL…I just stumbled on this again and I guess it’s fate I should probably update my results using my Alesis Strike with ROK DRUMMER…

To confirm: the software shows CONNECTED now with my Strike, but it does not consistently register what I hit (yes I’m using the Xbox Midi Adapter), even with the RB kit chosen/configured on my module to work with my Xbox 360 Rock Band 3 game..sometimes I hear a blue cymbal note on my PC and that is it…it’s a shame, I could see this being awesome to actually learn a drum track with a visual cue and none of the demands of a SCORE/game going on..

cleverest
                Participant

So to clarify, only my blue cymbal and foot pedal register in Rok Drummer and play when I strike…everything else is silent.

Does anyone know what midi values are getting passed to it through the Xbox Midi Adapter? I can create a different kit on my Strike to hopefully fully work with it if I know those…the default ones for Xbox 360 aren’t working (only those two triggers)

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button