Rock Band DLC Removal List (Updated 5/7/18)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    hobbzee77
    Participant

This is pretty much the list of songs I’m missing from RB4 minus The Beatles DLC which will most likely never come to RB4. Patiently waiting for the delisted stuff to appear in my ready to install folder on the xboxone.

So it’s been a while since Sideshow posted this & i’m wondering what progress you guys have noticed (if any) toward this situation across the diff platforms & regions???

As far as PS4 in SCEE there hasn’t been a whole to report unfortunately. Each time i do a quick scroll through the DLC on PSN i get the odd song or two that i’m missing suddenly appearing as free to download, but it doesn’t happen very often. So i’m still down a buttload of songs from how my setlist looked in RB3 on PS3.

Very Frustrating.

Bansheeflyer

After nearly a year of no announcements regarding song removal, Harmonix has announced that all RBN songs not on Rock Band 4 will be de-listed starting later this month (February 2018). There’s no exact date so if you want to get them before they’re removed do so as soon as you can.

Due to the large number of songs I won’t add them each song to the list but like the legacy export packs I will add it to the pack removal list.

Update 2/2 – To Be Removed On or Before 2/28:

Rock Band Network Catalog

http://forums.harmonixmusic.com/discussion/comment/5400311/#Comment_5400311

So if they’re removing RBN content and not actually making it available on RB games anymore, why would it make any sense to remove it from here as well?

Farottone
        Keymaster

Because it’s not our content to share.And because it’s a policy we employ so that people don’t wait for content to be listed to get it here for free.

Wait so what does this mean? Are all songs made originally available for RB3 about to be taken down?

Sideshow
          Participant

Wait so what does this mean? Are all songs made originally available for RB3 about to be taken down?

Not the ones authored by Harmonix but by the Rock Band Network authors. Which is over half of the DLC for RB3.

ataeaf
            Participant

I noticed many of the RBN songs I own were replaced with an ominous “Content not available” entry in my Download History. Fortunately I was able to download the songs through the Music Store.

The Other Side
              Participant

To be removed by March 2nd:

• Red Hot Chili Peppers – “Give It Away”
                • Toto – “Rosanna”
                ataeaf
                Participant

Since we’ve reached the late RB3 era in terms of delisting DLC, guess we’re about to have our first RB4 era song pulled in a month or two. That and/or American Pie.

Bansheeflyer

To be removed by March 2nd:

• Red Hot Chili Peppers – “Give It Away”
                    • Toto – “Rosanna”

Sheesh if you’re gonna start doin’ my job at least get the formatting correct.

Update 2/22 – To Be Removed On or Before 3/2:

Red Hot Chili Peppers

• Give it Away

Toto

• Rosanna
                    Bansheeflyer

Update 5/7 – To Be Removed on or Before 5/18:

H-BlockX

• Countdown to Insanity
                      Sideshow
                      Participant

Its a bummer that European Rock Banders on XboxOne or PS4 can’t get Manu Chao by Les Wampus, Hier Kommt Alex by Die Toten Hosen and Monsoon by Tokio Hotel even if they purchased them on Xbox360 and PS3. Those entitlements don’t carry over this console generation for Europeans but they do for North American Rock Banders.

Being Removed 08/03/2018:

• Little Fish – “Bang Bang”
                        • Little Fish – “Darling Dear”
                        rajputaman04
                        Participant

Great list! Didn’t realize so many have been delisted. I’m so glad I own most of these already.

rajputaman04
                          Participant

Its a bummer that European Rock Banders on XboxOne or PS4 can’t get Manu Chao by Les Wampus, Hier Kommt Alex by Die Toten Hosen and Monsoon by Tokio Hotel even if they purchased them on Xbox360 and PS3. Those entitlements don’t carry over this console generation for Europeans but they do for North American Rock Banders.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Back to top button