Repairing a broken CON?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    regularjphn
    Participant

I’m sure this question has been asked somewhere before, but the three-letter search limitation has severely impaired my efforts. I have a CON file that simply does not extract in C3Tools due to an error related to processing the songs.dta file, and upon placing it in Magma I am told it is not a valid CON file in the first place despite C3 recognizing it as such. Is there any way I can repair the songs.dta file myself even if it refuses to load/extract in nearly every program I’ve tried?

Shroud
      Participant

I’m sure this question has been asked somewhere before, but the three-letter search limitation has severely impaired my efforts. I have a CON file that simply does not extract in C3Tools due to an error related to processing the songs.dta file, and upon placing it in Magma I am told it is not a valid CON file in the first place despite C3 recognizing it as such. Is there any way I can repair the songs.dta file myself even if it refuses to load/extract in nearly every program I’ve tried?

Totally! The dta file is really just a txt file, you can open it and fix it in notepad.

regularjphn
        Participant

Totally! The dta file is really just a txt file, you can open it and fix it in notepad.

But how do I extract the songs.dta file from the CON if using programs like Batch Extractor refuse to do so?

TrojanNemo
          Participant

Send me or post the CON file. I’ll take a look.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button