Recent DLs not showing up in game

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tsikandestroy
    Participant

About 20 or so of my recent downloads have not shown up and do not load into the game when starting up.  Plenty of space on the usb, redownloaded and tried replacing…no dice.  Any reason why downloading songs from the new interface may not be operative yet?  Thanks.

TH3_M01ST_0NE
      Participant

Had a similar experience a while ago. What worked for me was going down my list of recently added on my flash drive and seeing which is the last to come up in-game. From what I understand, if there one corrupted song, the rest added after that don’t even show up. You have to find which custom is causing the problem. 

Tsikandestroy
        Participant

It seems to happen infrequently as well as recently…not all songs downloaded will show in game when I grab some each month, I always go to recently acquired and sometimes they aren’t there, but are downloaded when I search by artist.  Strange.

Tsikandestroy
          Participant

On 11/22/2020 at 4:49 PM, TH3_M01ST_0NE said:

Had a similar experience a while ago. What worked for me was going down my list of recently added on my flash drive and seeing which is the last to come up in-game. From what I understand, if there one corrupted song, the rest added after that don’t even show up. You have to find which custom is causing the problem. 

How can you tell which is corrupted?

delete the song cashe..if you add over 15-20 or more songs at once drop and go style it happens.delete song cashe rebuild fresh should be fixed

Tsikandestroy
            Participant

16 hours ago, chaosjaye said:

delete the song cashe..if you add over 15-20 or more songs at once drop and go style it happens.delete song cashe rebuild fresh should be fixed

Noob response, I know…when the usb drive is loaded, where can I find the delete cache option?  Thanks.

On 11/26/2020 at 2:10 PM, Tsikandestroy said:

Noob response, I know…when the usb drive is loaded, where can I find the delete cache option?  Thanks.

put the drive into your comp. open con tools load up drive. sort it to recent till the list is oldest at the top. youll see song cashe. delete it close drive. put it into xbox or whatever machine you use. let itm load rebuild it fresh.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button