Official blog post about exports (RB3 in Dec for $15, RBN MIGHT NOT BE DEAD)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Quick update. RB1 Export is now live on Xbox One. It was live for PS4 last week. Enjoy Rockaholics!

Sideshow
    Participant

Quick update. RB1 Export is now live on Xbox One. It was live for PS4 last week. Enjoy Rockaholics!

:rock:

Hopefully RB2 and Lego next week.

:rock:

Hopefully RB2 and Lego next week.

That’s what I’m talking about. Or should I say….. Thats what I’m “rockin” about. Heh. In case anyone is having troubles with the export… It wasn’t showing up in the export section in the RB4 game. You need to go to the “manage game” section and download it there. That was how I did it earlier. Maybe they fixed it.

I don´t know if you guys already seen it, but I have an Xbox One with RB 4 and I bought the RB3 Export…so now I got the RB3 Songs in my list…and today as I read here that there could be the RB1 Export out for PS4 I also looked at my RB4 on Xbox One…the game updated very long, but still no other Exports to download/purchase…but I discovered in the RB4 Gamehub, that in the Add-Ons, there are some RB1 Songs and AC/DC Songs, that I can install for free…but I have to click on every single Song…so now I´m downloading my old RB Songs and searching through this library

ScorpioVH5150
      Participant

Quick question about this, since I moved from xbox to playstation. All you have to do is play the pervious games (Rock Band 1 and Rock Band 3) on my Playstation account then I’m entitled to buy the exports on Rock Band 4? Thanks

bostengaable
        Participant

Quick question about this, since I moved from xbox to playstation. All you have to do is play the pervious games (Rock Band 1 and Rock Band 3) on my Playstation account then I’m entitled to buy the exports on Rock Band 4? Thanks

No, this only works with ps3 rock band 3, others rock band DLC is not cross-plataform, now is unavailable export: rock band 1,2, green day, lego, if you export codes on xbox 360 is only for xbox one, ps3 is only for ps4.
          others track packs is still avaliable purchase and export, you need to export a new code, try purchase a never opened game with the code on amazoon, ebay, best bay or some webstores to export.
        Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button