Newly-released upgraded songs get lumped into older versions, aren’t easily visible in database

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    regularjphn
    Participant

For example, KrisAngel recently released a full-band version of Twentieth Century Fox by The Doors, but the only way to access it is within oscarj08’s drum-only version from 2015. The upload date still reads November 2, 2015 despite KrisAngel’s version releasing today, and even when viewing the song’s page, it still only shows as being a drum-only custom. 

Spindoctor
      Participant

6 hours ago, JustMyselfAndI said:

For example, KrisAngel recently released a full-band version of Twentieth Century Fox by The Doors, but the only way to access it is within oscarj08’s drum-only version from 2015. The upload date still reads November 2, 2015 despite KrisAngel’s version releasing today, and even when viewing the song’s page, it still only shows as being a drum-only custom. 

Showed up fine for me. It was below oscarj08’s link.

regularjphn
        Participant

15 minutes ago, Spindoctor said:

Showed up fine for me. It was below oscarj08’s link.

I see it in the database once I view oscarj08’s link as well. My main concern is the fact that despite releasing today, @KrisAngel‘s version of the song doesn’t get pushed to the front page of the database when organized by upload date; it essentially gets lost in a version of the song that hasn’t been updated in five years, and no one would even know it was made unless they viewed KrisAngel’s designated thread. 

KrisAngel
          Participant

13 minutes ago, JustMyselfAndI said:

I see it in the database once I view oscarj08’s link as well. My main concern is the fact that despite releasing today, @KrisAngel‘s version of the song doesn’t get pushed to the front page of the database when organized by upload date; it essentially gets lost in a version of the song that hasn’t been updated in five years, and no one would even know it was made unless they viewed KrisAngel’s designated thread. 

It is unfortunate but that is the current reality of the database is there are still issues to work out and these will be worked on. As for my songs showing up I was planning on pro guitar/bass on a few songs but ran out of time so they will get another chance in the near future.

hardcoredrummer
            Participant

what’s the yellow download link? seems those are the other downloads. some 2x drums are listed there….fear factory replica at least…says bass pedal as the 2 is covered up. couldn’t find 2x on newly released slipknot – blister exists

also search Aerosmith with capital A you get one result. Search aerosmith no captial you get 48.

Would be nice if clicking top left c3 db would reset results but doesn’t if a search term is put in…you have to hit x to cancel search or search something new

also the other download links seem to just refresh the page with the link missing

I assume those are maintenance kinks to work out… i assume with the normal db coming back those could be moot points

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button