Magma: C3 Roks Edition v3.3.5 (8/14/2020) – Feelin’ Stronger Every Day!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

I was that someone. There was no unintended consequences for Xbox 360 users who were my main concern. Sorry it caused issues for the other players…

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I wasn’t trying to blame you. In fact I was trying to avoid names completely.

For some reason it won’t accept my C3 ID, I keep pasting it in there but it wont work, does anyone know how to fix it?

FujiSkunk
    Keymaster

Your author ID is not the same as your C3 forum ID, if that’s what you mean. See here for how to take care of the author ID.

FujiSkunk
      Keymaster

Magma C3 v3.3.5 is live! Grab it here and read on for what’s been fixed!

• Song previews will now start at the exact time given, down to the millisecond.
        • Fixed web link for when the “Magma” title in the top-right corner is clicked.
        • Fixed issue where pro guitar and/or pro bass settings would not be saved properly when the difficulty was not changed from tier zero.
        • Audio encode quality now cannot be set higher than 3 if the drum mix is set for multiple audio stems; again this is necessary to ensure PS3 conversions can play without issue. Thanks to i0brendan0 for his patch!
        • MIDI validator no longer strips “noflip” events from the drum MIDI track. Thanks again to i0brendan0 for contributing this fix!

I think this will be the last v3.3.x version. Everything still on the to-do list will require visual changes, which means I now get to learn how to use Visual Studio’s GUI designer! I’ll try not to shock anyone too much with new buttons and knobs, but either way, a new look I think will warrant a more significant bump of the version number.

At any rate, happy charting, and let me know if you see anything broken in this release.

Shroud
        Participant

Thanks a lot for all the work, and for caring for the PS3 community!

TrojanNemo
          Participant

Glad to see that it lives on. Rock on.

MrPrezident

Thanks for the update Fuji & crew

Keeping the content Canadian since 2017!

SomeOldGuys: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/someoldguys
              MrPrezident: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/MrPrezident

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button