List of Completed Albums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    DemonUnicorns
    Participant

DoNotPassGo did not release the full album through C3. It’s been a WIP for a long time. I actually did some playtesting for him back in the day on this album.

Well the customs database for everyone I meant. That’s where I looked and didn’t see a few of the tracks.

Sideshow
      Participant

Clockwork Angels along with most of other Rush content was released way before the customs database was implemented. I don’t want to speak for Farottone but it’s up to him to upload all that Rush content when he feels like it. For now you can find most of the RB3 conversions here:

http://www.fretsonfire.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55608

DemonUnicorns
        Participant

Ah, excellent.

Farottone
          Keymaster

We are approaching opening a can of worms… We are debating whether the absence of keys should disqualify an album from the list but the truth is that outside for official HMX and C3 releases, it’s not easy to vouch for what is actually the most important thing, which is quality (which is also the reason why I haven’t yet uploaded any Rush album to the D:cool:. I have personally seen some songs uploaded to the DB as full band that, well, are hardly really “complete”…

DemonUnicorns
            Participant

While that’s all very true, my whole purpose of this list is to see what albums a group of people can sit down and play in their entirety while playing legacy instruments, quality or not. There are various definitions of “complete”, and that is the one I have for this list. Obviously for a song’s authoring to qualify as “complete” outside of this thread, I would agree that it needs all instruments charted (and of high quality at that).

AJFOne23
              Participant

I forgot to add my 2 Iced Earth albums.

Night of the Stormrider

Burnt Offerings

DemonUnicorns
                Participant

Updated. Now includes Whitesnake.

Sideshow
                  Participant

Why I didn’t think about these albums when this thread was first made is beyond me.

Porcupine Tree “In Absentia”

Porcupine Tree “Deadwing”

Porcupine Tree “Fear of a Blank Planet”

These three albums are full band charted without pro keys and harmonies by Meander. I did the conversion to RB3. All of them are buried in my thread. Outstanding prog albums of the 2000’s. Beard has released CAT versions of these songs in the database. Bye

Sideshow
                    Participant

How about another album?

The Protomen “Act II: The Father of Death”

Charted by Meander, Harmones added by TheOreo, reductions by Beard. Original conversion to RB3 by me.

Bye again.

MrBurpler
                      Participant

I just finished Slint’s “spiderland”, but it has unpitched vocals so i’m not sure if that qualifies for you.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button