List of Completed Albums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    astronomyhopes
    Participant

“Animals” by Pink Floyd is also complete.

Bansheeflyer

Quick correction: it’s “Rust in Peace” not “Rust in Piece”.

DemonUnicorns
        Participant

Quick correction: it’s “Rust in Peace” not “Rust in Piece”.

Woah boy :|

DemonUnicorns
          Participant

I love Funky’s work but IMO unpitched is not finished.

I’ll go along with this.

Sideshow
            Participant

I was browsing my Rush library going through the albums that seemed to have legacy instruments charted for all songs. I came up with this list:

Rush “A Farewell to Kings” = I just released “Cygnus X-1” with keys and Pro Keys added. “Cinderella Man” is the only song that is suspect due to it not having the faint synth parts charted.

Rush “Hemispheres”

Rush “Permanent Waves”

Rush “Grace Under Pressure”

Rush “Power Windows”

Rush “Roll the Bones”

Rush “Clockwork Angels”

Before adding these albums to the list I would like somebody else to vouch that these are indeed worthy of being full band. Maybe Farottone can shed some light on the Rush albums. I do know that several albums contain songs that are only missing guitar and sometimes bass.

This also leads me to the question. Does a song have to contain a keys chart to qualify for this list? “Cinderella Man” does contain synth but it’s very minimal in comparison to all the other instruments.

DemonUnicorns
              Participant

I stated in the OP that every song needs legacy instruments. So if that’s the only thing missing from A Farewell to Kings, then the album counts. I will wait for further confirmation.

I also got to looking briefly at the Metallica we have, and the …And Justice For All album is so close to being done, but one of the songs was missing bass and vocals.

Bansheeflyer

This also leads me to the question. Does a song have to contain a keys chart to quality for this list?

If the charter left the instrument out on purpose because it’s too small a part, I’d say no. But if they just didn’t chart it because they can’t/don’t want to, I’d say yes.

Also “Roll the Bones” is for sure not complete, some of those others probably aren’t either.

Sideshow
                  Participant

If the charter left the instrument out on purpose because it’s too small a part, I’d say no. But if they just didn’t chart it because they can’t/don’t want to, I’d say yes.

Also “Roll the Bones” is for sure not complete, some of those others probably aren’t either.

“Roll the Bones” only shows keys parts for Dreamline and Bravado. All the other songs on that album show no part for keys. I also double checked all the other albums I listed and they contain guitar/bass/drums/vocals/keys.

DemonUnicorns
                    Participant

Again, I’m not considering keys since official DLC did not feature them pre-RB3, so they have no chance of being charted.

Sideshow
                      Participant

Again, I’m not considering keys since official DLC did not feature them pre-RB3, so they have no chance of being charted.

In that case I’m pretty confident that the albums I listed are at minimal full legacy band.

Bansheeflyer

“Roll the Bones” only shows keys parts for Dreamline and Bravado. All the other songs on that album show no part for keys. I also double checked all the other albums I listed and they contain guitar/bass/drums/vocals/keys.

Just trust me.

And if DemonUnicorns doesn’t consider keys being a requirement of completion, while I disagree, means it doesn’t matter for Roll the Bones.

DemonUnicorns
                          Participant

Just checked and I think that Clockwork Angels is still missing some.

Sideshow
                            Participant

Just checked and I think that Clockwork Angels is still missing some.

Here it is:

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/topic/11145-rush-clockwork-angels-full-instruments-and-emh-reductions/

DemonUnicorns
                              Participant

Why is not all in the database!? Glad to hear it is done.

Sideshow
                                Participant

Why is not all in the database!? Glad to hear it is done.

DoNotPassGo did not release the full album through C3. It’s been a WIP for a long time. I actually did some playtesting for him back in the day on this album.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Back to top button