Kueller’s Customs Thread (Muse, JJBA, and some others)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    kueller
    Participant

Introduction

I’ve been here for about a year so I figured it’s a good time to have my own release thread like the other cool kids on this here forum.

Welcome. Here you’ll find predominantly Muse customs, since that has been my thing for almost a decade now beginning with FoF. By the way, I have a project there with many more songs if you’d like to check it out.

FoF Muse

Most of the customs here are conversions from that project. You can request the priority of the conversions, and track the progress, in this thread. I mostly stick to it.

I’m also doing a project to author the openings of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. This project moves slow so I would recommend patience, or Made In Heaven.

Muse

Origin of Symmetry (2001)

Absolution (2003)

HAARP (2008)

The 2nd Law (2012)

Drones (2015)

Simulation Theory (2018)

Unsorted

Not really Muse but close enough

I have some other customs that are not uploaded by me, but are based off my authoring, with some additions by the kind uploaders and collaborators.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure OPs

OP1 – JoJo ~Sono Chi no Sadame~

Part 1: Phantom Blood

mGJg6GJ.jpg

OP2 – BLOODY STREAM

Part 2: Battle Tendency

fIM1oPo.jpg

Other

Lightning Bolt – Dracula Mountain

Ho-kago Team Time – Gohan wa Okazu (C3thon release)

Shiro Sagisu – Komm, süsser Tod (C3thon release)

Love – Alone Again Or (C3X release)

Shoji Meguro – Reach Out to the Truth (C3X release)

Mesita – XYXY (C3X release)

Vera Lynn – We’ll Meet Again

The Regrettes – Pale Skin (Chart-a-Thon release)

The Regrettes – Dress Up (Chart-a-Thon release)

J. A. Seazer – Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku

Against Me! – Transgender Dysphoria Blues Full Album Project (thread)

kueller
      Participant

Starting off this thread with the announcement of Easily, just released right now to the database.

OwnjBKi.jpg

I’ll be silent for a little as I work on a really cool 3-pack I know will be appreciated.

Mandrag
        Participant

Yes!! Thank you thank you, “Easily” is one of my favourites, never thought I’d see it. Will be fun!

Basedjayz
          Participant

you have probably seen my name before but I just wanted to say Thank You for all that you do to get Muse on the database! I just made a FOF account just to see some of your videos and its incredible! I noticed that there isn’t an entry on Invincible on here. I have it from earlier threads but can’t seem to find it anymore. Maybe you can upload yours? again really appreciate you and this thread!

Dangus
            Participant

Lol seen “JoJo” in the thread title and thought it was this.. (i’ll admit I got excited LOL)

But thank you for the Muse tracks! Love them so much!

kueller
              Participant

Lol seen “JoJo” in the thread title and thought it was this.. (i’ll admit I got excited LOL)

But thank you for the Muse tracks! Love them so much!

I knew it was only a matter of time before this happened but I wasn’t expecting page 1. Thanks for the comments.

you have probably seen my name before but I just wanted to say Thank You for all that you do to get Muse on the database! I just made a FOF account just to see some of your videos and its incredible! I noticed that there isn’t an entry on Invincible on here. I have it from earlier threads but can’t seem to find it anymore. Maybe you can upload yours? again really appreciate you and this thread!

When I get around to properly updating it for RB I’ll reupload it.

Jonztu
                Participant

Thanks for Easily and other Muse deep cuts you’ve made. Great work!

kueller
                  Participant

Less than a week now until C3thon. My lack of uploads recently has been from working on my contributions. I will only be releasing a few songs, no crazy amount like some others, but they are among my most requested over the years, all the way back to the early FoF days. I hope you all enjoy the amazing work we have put into all this and donate to the wonderful cause.

A few authors have been posting fun hints to what their releases will be. With that in mind, I leave you with this photograph from Alaska.

Mandrag
                    Participant

HAARP live track?!?!

beard216
                      Participant

HAARP live track?!?!

HAARP full album? :o

Mandrag
                        Participant

HAARP full album? :o

Would be great, but I’m skeptical that the entire album would count as “a few songs” though… Will be interesting to see what wizard kueller has in store for us!

kueller
                          Participant

The secret is now partially out from the preview video, as if the image wasn’t obvious enough.

I’ve also updated my profile, if anyone cares for some in-site entertainment.

kueller
                            Participant

I’ve added the HAARP 3-pack, for C3thon!

Since I started this Muse project years ago I have wanted to author songs from this album, and I’ve received many requests from others to do so too. Deciphering the live recordings was difficult though, so I always put it aside. C3thon seemed the perfect cause to roll up my sleeves and take on a few songs. So I hope you all enjoy this release, because it is big milestone for me personally.

I will someday do more from this album although I don’t know when yet. I have also personally donated $15 per song to go along with the release. I hope you all enjoy the rest of the event.

Mandrag
                              Participant

Great work kueller, will bring a lot of fun I’m sure!

Just remember who brought you here buddy love ya lots man. Big kudos to live songs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              Back to top button