I made a difficulty tier visualizer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    StackOverflow0x
    Participant

This is my RB3 Difficulty Tier Visualizer tool!

Well, this is kind of pointless now, but here it is anyways. This is basically what I would have liked to have built into Magma so all difficulties could be set more precisely instead of the fixed values.

You can drag the slider to see what number equals what difficulty. So you can see what a “high 2-tier” is versus a “low-3-tier”. You can also click the dot to set the minimum value for that difficulty. Pro can be toggled, where applicable. Pro Keys use the same values as regular Keys, but can still be different, unlike Drums and Vocals. On the Band tab, you can average all the parts that are not 0 to get an average difficulty. This is done by adding up all the non-zero parts, then dividing by the number of non-zero parts.

Anyways, that’s all this does. I suppose it could be useful for those doing Pro Guitar/Keys upgrades and would like to set a more precise difficulty in the DTA.

Download it here.

Oddbrother
      Participant

I can see its ideal use in comparison, now that you mention it. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, this should save time should I ever get to fine-tuning difficulties.

TrojanNemo
        Participant

All RBN and all custom songs until now that were created with Magma use the same numbers for all songs within a difficulty tier. So this would have been useful if you wanted to have subtiers within the major tiers. Don’t know the use of that, but I’m sure some people care.

It’s not too late to add it to Magma. The source code is out there. Do it!

StackOverflow0x
          Participant

It could be added now, yeah. But it’s too bad it couldn’t have gotten added earlier. Because now we have thousands of customs that will always be stuck on the old way.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button