I Feel Fantastic – Tara the Android // Toasty Buns – Parappa the Rapper 2

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    regularjphn
    Participant

This creepy-ass goddamn video has haunted me and many others, so why not let it haunt our Rock Band set lists as well? Characterized by it’s monotone female vocals and disjointed and disturbing synth backing, it should only require a keys chart and vocal chart. One of the first “cursed” videos to ever hit YouTube and would frankly be one of the first “cursed” songs to be charted!

https://youtu.be/Pv5au5ghmfE

…on a completely different note, Toasty Buns! This is the first playable song in Parappa the Rapper 2 and is characterized by the sheer amount of funk on display as the ghost of Beard Burger Master teaches you how to cook. I could imagine a fun harmony gimmick where one person has Parappa’s parts and the other has the master’s, just like the games! Might be difficult to chart, but it would for sure be worth it in my eyes just for that bass part!

EDIT: I’ve looked into the history of Tara more, and I’ve found that there are actually 4 additional songs! Not only that, but the name of this song is actually “Please,” which is arguably more creepy. http://androidworld.com/prod68.htm There’s a good album cover on that page too.

suburbia
      Participant

A few months back I was considering charting “I Feel Fantastic”… Still might do it now that you brought it up again

regularjphn
        Participant

A few months back I was considering charting “I Feel Fantastic”… Still might do it now that you brought it up again

I believe that there’s a clone hero chart of this song if that helps, but it also charts vocals – I’d be willing to help test the chart as well as provide an album cover and general song data.

kybry13
          Participant

Oh no… I hate this video so much it’s so creepy however I really want to play this on RB for some reason.

VreyIsGrey
            Participant

For some reason, I don’t think of that video when I think “I Feel Fantastic”, I think of the Jonathan Coulton song.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button