Hollywood Undead Multitrack 3-pack

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Pearlized Pistol
    Participant

Hi, I was wondering if anyone wanted to do an HU 3-pack. I have the following multitracks.

“Bullet” from American Tragedy

“Le Deux” from American Tragedy

“Undead” from Swan Songs*

I LOVE “Undead” and I really like “Bullet”. I’m not really a fan of “Le Deux”, but I figure it would be better for C3 if it was a 3-pack, and I’m sure SOMEONE likes that song. I would strongly prefer help, as I am a slow authorer. If you want, you can do one of or all of the songs solo, and give me no credit. The only exception to this rule being Undead, because:

The Undead multis are DIY that I made myself, and they are VERY well-isolated. I spent weeks on the extraction process, so I require that I get credit for making the multis. A testament to their quality:

hey this is really impressive… I don’t know how you are getting this kind of quality

You are remarkably good at isolating instruments that are in the same area of the frequency spectrum and same panning…

– Orange Harrison ([CroonerAmpora] Ray)

So, anybody interested?

Jdcow45
      Participant

I personally would love to atleast play with the undead multitrack if you are willing to post it?

Pearlized Pistol
        Participant
          I personally would love to atleast play with the undead multitrack if you are willing to post it?

Sure, I just hope maybe this would inspire someone to actually want to get involved. I was going to do another multitrack extraction for “Let’s Go” by Travis Barker (feat. Lil Jon, Busta Rhymes, Twista, & Yelawolf), but if no-one is going to use them, I might just give up.

Multis:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ldzyf … -24-14.zip

Drums @ 0dB (The drums in the other one was accidentally turned up too high when I exported)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ib0p0 … ms_0dB.mp3

Again, these are DIY, so they are _not_ going to sound perfect when you isolate one.

AddyMills
          Participant

OMG, you have Bullet multis?

I’ve been working on that song off and on, having multis of some sort would be wonderful to have!

Pearlized Pistol
            Participant

Yeah, here they are, uploaded in two parts because my internet was slow and unreliable when I uploaded them for titiln back in the GHtoRB3 days (he never got started).

These are legit studio masters though, not DIY:

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/cuezhys2gmt2y

AddyMills
              Participant

Cool, but the rars are password protected. Do you happen to have the password?

Pearlized Pistol
                Participant

Yeah:

GHtoRB3

Lol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button