Gigakoops’s Show Floor submissions [example thread]

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gigakoops
    Participant

Below is an example post for posting on this forum; your thread should look something like this one. Gigakoops is already a C3 author, and all songs mentioned in this example are already available in the C3 database.

Hello all, I’ve been authoring for a bit, having authored for the RBN in the past. I’ve recently got into the customs scene, and I am interested in releasing some on the C3 database. Seeing this forum come up made me jump for joy! Below are some songs I worked on, as well as some that I would like to reserve for later. (An optional brief introduction.)

Completed Songs

Collaboration with Nightmare Lyra

RPP:

(List any songs that are ready to be sponsored, meaning all difficulties, all relevant instruments, etc. Visualizer images are a plus.)

Reserved Songs

1. Enter Shikari – Sorry, You’re Not a Winner (in progress)
      2. Two Door Cinema Club – What You Know (in progress)
      3. Ylvis – The Fox (What Does the Fox Say) (collaboration with Nightmare Lyra and Decibelle) (in progress)
      4. Gerard McMann – Cry Little Sister
      5. Tool – Eulogy
      6. Yogurt With Sprinkles – Hey Mr. Wilson

(List any songs that aren’t done yet, but you strongly intend to author in the future. If you want, you can denote in-progress songs or list the progress made on them so far, but C3 authors won’t pick up your song until it’s done. Remember that you are limited to ten reserved/unfinished songs at a time.)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button