Ethanr3912’s WiP Thread

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    EzloDQ
    Participant

I have not published anything to the database so far, as I am very critical of myself and I am still new to authoring so I’m more or less honing my skills in authoring, privately. I do have the beginnings of list going that I would like to post, so if anyone is working on them, they can let me know and we can work together or I could just cross it off my list.

Something about me that you may notice in the progress of songs I will list, is that my instrument of choice is drums. That is the only instrument that I have played since picking the game back up last April. I have a little trouble, at the moment, picking out any instrument other than drums, in any given song. Warning!! One of the artists in the list is very controversial in events that happened outside of music. I am just appreciating the music for what it is.

Without further ado, the list:

Hollywood Undead – Hear Me Now
      -Drums done (all difficulties and animations)
      -Guitar done (authored by HURevolution4lx)

Lostprophets – Last Train Home

Godsmack – Under Your Scars
      -Keys in progress (Expert PRO and 5 lane Expert done)
      -Vocals in progress (working through correct tube lengths and pitches)

Kings of Leon – Last Mile Home
      -Drums in progress (expert fine tuning)

Wolfmother – Tales From the Forest of Gnomes
      -Drums in progress

The following is a list of songs that have begun the tempo map stages and are going to be worked on in the near future (drums 1st of course):

Modest Mouse – Satellite Skin
      Spoon – The Underdog
      Everclear – Wonderful

And lastly, I am working on filling in the gaps to Sum 41’s debut EP, Half Hour of Power.

Sum 41 – Machine Gun
      Sum 41 – What I Believe
      Sum 41 – T.H.T.
      Sum 41 – 32 Ways to Die
      Sum 41 – Second Chance For Max Headroom
      Sum 41 – Another Time Around

I am hoping to create a single CON for this entire album as most of the songs tie into each other with the beat and some lyric crossover. Of course that would come after I get permission from the various authors that have some of the songs from this album, already published to the database.

If anyone is interested in helping out, or maybe you are also working on one of the songs listed, please let me know in the comments!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button