Dream Theater’s Systematic Chaos [Updated 11/23]

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    beard216
    Participant

I’m curious to see if this guys program does tempo maps. :brosius:

onyxite
      Participant

I’m curious to see if this guys program does tempo maps. :brosius:

Not yet, sadly :blush:

OP has been updated with expert full band Forsaken and Repentance, plus minor fixes to The Dark Eternal Night, plus Youtube links for all 3.

Hi, i was wondering if you plan to add left hand animation to your customs?

Thanks so much for The Dark Eternal Night… Will you eventually be making it EMHX? Even if it’s just CAT reductions it would be great!

onyxite
        Participant

Hi, i was wondering if you plan to add left hand animation to your customs?

I’d definitely be open to it, just not high on my list of priorities. Contributions are welcome!

Thanks so much for The Dark Eternal Night… Will you eventually be making it EMHX? Even if it’s just CAT reductions it would be great!

Yes, I will be doing reductions on all of the songs eventually. I’m very close to having everything done on expert; at that point I’ll put everything up on the customs database. Then I’ll work on lower difficulties, and I can certainly start by finishing up TDEN!

Thanks a lot man I love the work you did there =)

Pretty Amazing List of songs you got on Github !

Have you planned to release them here at some point ?

Hi. can you look at your messages?

It has something about the left hand animations.

onyxite
          Participant

Thanks a lot man I love the work you did there =)

Pretty Amazing List of songs you got on Github !

Have you planned to release them here at some point ?

Thank you! Yeah, I’m planning on cleaning up a bunch more and putting it all on the DB eventually. Though, a bunch of the DT stuff already has C3 versions.

OP has been updated with new versions of Forsaken, TDEN, Repentance, and Prophets of War with pages in the forum database. All have separated drums audio. Work is underway with Mazegeek on ITPOE and TMOLS, so those should be up on the DB sometime soon.

Thank you! Yeah, I’m planning on cleaning up a bunch more and putting it all on the DB eventually. Though, a bunch of the DT stuff already has C3 versions.

True, but you still got a lot of songs C3 hasn’t done yet

Anyway i m looking forward to this

Thanks again for your work on the Systematic Chaos album =)

These look awesome man. Would you consider the ones in the database (POW, Forsaken, etc) to be finished?

onyxite
            Participant

These look awesome man. Would you consider the ones in the database (POW, Forsaken, etc) to be finished?

Pretty close. Reductions haven’t been done yet (except TDEN on hard) — I’m working on TDEN medium/easy now. Drums animations need to be fixed up for all except Repentance (thanks to Grinnz!), and also I probably need to make a quick pass through the 1x bass pedal versions to make sure those didn’t get auto-reduced oddly. Venues will probably get a few tweaks to the autogen’d stuff but nothing too drastic; honestly those look pretty ok.

But yes, the expert charts for those four are all finished, with overdrive/unison, and I’m very confident in them. I’ll update the database entries as I go, so follow them if you’d like to be notified!

OK, thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button