Does anyone have these achievements?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    StackOverflow0x
    Participant

They’re for RB3. I’m trying to verify some data. I looked around and couldn’t find any information on these to confirm if you can earn them or not. I only have Wii to test on, so it’s not the best to test with.

That’s One Tricky Button

Hit 100% of the notes in “The Hardest Button to Button” by The White Stripes on Expert Bass.

Bass Streaker

Earn 5 Stars on “Holiday in Cambodia” by Dead Kennedys on Bass.

Fill It Up on Pro Drums

Complete 170 drum fills on Pro Drums by hitting the crash note at the end of each fill.

Button the Hardest Button

Max out your score multiplier on Pro Guitar on “The Hardest Button to Button” by The White Stripes.

Don’t Fear the Meter

Beat “(Don’t Fear) The Reaper” on Hard or Expert Drums.

Oddbrother
      Participant

Aren’t those supposed to be in-game goals? In that case…

Bass Streaker

Earn 5 Stars on “Holiday in Cambodia” by Dead Kennedys on Bass.

This one would be called “Parade Your Snazz”, as there already exists a “Bass Streaker” achievement that isn’t song-specific.

Pretty sure I have all of those. It’s been a while though, about 6 years now.

atupomaruru
        Participant

I’m on Xbox and none of those exist in my game, not as in-game goals nor as achievements, and I have both the Rock Band 1 export and the Holiday in Cambodia DLC song. There is an achievement named “Bass Streaker” with the requirment to “Get a streak of 500 notes on Bass.” though, and I have that one though (and the in-game goals equivalent “Bass Streak 500”.)

StackOverflow0x
          Participant

I understand some of them may be hidden until the conditions to unlock them are met.

The Bass Streaker stuff seems to be the most mixed up. I see there’s a “Bass Streak 500” achievement. “Parade Your Snazz” is apparently what’s actually used, but internally there’s an identical achievement with the name “Bass Streaker” with the same description.

alucardla
            Participant

I understand some of them may be hidden until the conditions to unlock them are met.

The Bass Streaker stuff seems to be the most mixed up. I see there’s a “Bass Streak 500” achievement. “Parade Your Snazz” is apparently what’s actually used, but internally there’s an identical achievement with the name “Bass Streaker” with the same description.

gonna check if I have it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button