Created my first Custom Song (expert drums + Cat EMH-tweaked)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    cleverest
    Participant

I’m pretty proud of it being my first…I completed it in less than a day, but due to issues (growing pains…), it’s been delayed a few more days…thanks to massive help on the Tempo Mapping/export process from rubydanger or I would have probably given up.

I love the song and band I’m releasing into the wild here, as it will be their first (but not last) one on here.

The band is Moving Mountains. (Emo/Hardcore Style of Post-Rock)

I’m just waiting for an Author ID for Magma/C3.

How long does that typically take once requested? I’m hoping to release it on the site here soon, just doing final little tweaks so I don’t embarrass myself too much on my first release, haha

I plan on doing many more, as I really enjoyed making this come to life.

rubydanger
      Participant
        cleverest
        Participant

Yes…thanks but as I mentioned, I sent the request (as per the last comment on that thread advises to do), “The solution is to PM me for a valid author ID or not using numeric IDs.” – it’s been over a week….Is that delay normal?

* Edit: I got one, never-mind!

TomGuy
          Participant

Oooo Moving Mountains. Which song are you working on?

cleverest
            Participant

Oooo Moving Mountains. Which song are you working on?

I’ve completed The Cascade, and then I’ll be doing Eastern Leaves (partly done now), then I’ll be tackling the PNEUMA album, which I expect to be harder, but it’s my favorite Moving Mountains release…

BornGamerRob
              Participant

Yes…thanks but as I mentioned, I sent the request (as per the last comment on that thread advises to do), “The solution is to PM me for a valid author ID or not using numeric IDs.” – it’s been over a week….Is that delay normal?

You may or may not get one. They are limited and you’d have to really show you’re creating customs for the long haul and really, full band at this point. But just use Alternity’s advice in your other thread:

An easy way to not get conflicting numerical IDs when your Magma Author ID is not working is to simply not use 7 (or less) (conflicts with Harmonix stuff) or 10 (conflicts with automated Magma IDs) digit numbers, you can use any number of digits you want.

You still run the risk of randomly picking a number that someone else has, but the chances are probably low if you go with a nine digit, randomly generated song id.

So now you got nothing left to hold you back. =-)

cleverest
                Participant

You may or may not get one. They are limited and you’d have to really show you’re creating customs for the long haul and really, full band at this point. But just use Alternity’s advice in your other thread:

You still run the risk of randomly picking a number that someone else has, but the chances are probably low if you go with a nine digit, randomly generated song id.

So now you got nothing left to hold you back. =-)

I got one, so it worked out :-) I am doing final testing and then will release it…if I can figure out how on the site, haha

rubydanger
                  Participant

It’s all downhill from here

cleverest
                    Participant

That’s not very encouraging.

*edit: Never-mind, you meant “uphill” i think, lol

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Back to top button