Canucks Custom Drums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    CrazyCanuck
    Participant

Here are the songs I am working on or getting ready to work on. Instead of starting a song and finding out it has been done some where else, I figured I would post here and the community can tell me if its been done. Here’s the current list:

Black Country Communion

One Last Soul

Black Stone Cherry

Stay

Five Finger Death Punch

House of the Rising Sun

questionmark
      Participant

Glad to see someone planning more Stones. It seems strange how little is out there.

Hetz
        Participant
          Glad to see someone planning more Stones. It seems strange how little is out there.

Yep, I am shocked nobody has done Start Me Up yet.

Thanks for doing these!

CrazyCanuck
          Participant

Thinking about completing Appetite for Destruction, thoughts??

That would be awesome!

Hell yes for appetite!

Sideshow
            Participant

Absolutely. I’ll be glad to test any song from GNR you send my way although after playing most of your charts you probably dont need too much testing. Cant wait to play the cowbell in “Nightrain”

Also, I’m all for more Stones. With some suggestions of “Shattered” and “She So Cold”.

CrazyCanuck
              Participant

I will probably take you up on that offer. Funny thing is Nighttrain will be the first one I do. But in the mean time I have a similar kind of song for you to test. Its not a cowbell but the ride bell sounds like an alarm going off. I think I have it ready to post but every time I check it I find something I missed. Have to admit I don’t play it well on pro expert but you shouldn’t have a problem. I was surprised how tough the drums were. I will PM you the link today.

troipoison
                Participant

Absolutely. I’ll be glad to test any song from GNR you send my way although after playing most of your charts you probably dont need too much testing. Cant wait to play the cowbell in “Nightrain”

Also, I’m all for more Stones. With some suggestions of “Shattered” and “She So Cold”.

Second on the GNR. Anything you need to get that completed. It is my most desired album on Rock Band. :excited: :dance: :excited:

CrazyCanuck
                  Participant

New WIP posted. Please let me know if they have been done.

questionmark
                    Participant

Oh my god, you are doing Hunger Strike?! That is one of the best call and response/2 part songs ever. My wife and I love to belt it to each other in the car, with her taking Chris Cornel and me taking the Vedder part.

Anyway, looking forward to it, and I hope someone will add vocals.

Thanks as always for putting these out. Drums are my main instrument, so they hit the spot.

Sideshow
                      Participant

Hunger Strike is a great choice. Looking forward to drumming that one.

CrazyCanuck
                        Participant

My boy is tired of proofing the songs I choose. So we decided on 10,000 Fists. Disturbed is in my current top 10…I just can’t play worth shit.

My boy is tired of proofing the songs I choose. So we decided on 10,000 Fists. Disturbed is in my current top 10…I just can’t play worth shit.

Hold off on Hunger Strike….

:cool:

Hetz
                          Participant

Hold off on Hunger Strike….

:cool:

:dance: :excited: :dance:

Awesome….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 94 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Back to top button