Canucks Custom Drums (Devil’s Swing – Godsmack)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 361 through 370 (of 370 total)
  • Author

Thank You.

Welcome back! :rock:

CrazyCanuck
    Participant
      FujiSkunk
      Keymaster

Pardon a bit of off-topicness…

Last night I dug up the pictures of the Houston arcade expo where I got to play a video pinbal table. I thought Canuck and others might like to see what it looked like. Linky. Even though it’s obviously a 2D picture, it still played pretty convincingly.

Coincidentally, it looks like The Pinball Arcade will be getting Dr. Who this year thanks to a successful Kickstarter. Woot!

OMG…You are amazing! I love your taste in music. Right down my alley. Thanks for everything you do and please keep ROCKING!

I have played Devil’s Swing a few times now. Awesome charting on it. Not the hardest to play but a very challenging groove to it. Thanks for all your hard work.

CrazyCanuck
        Participant

Thanks man. Agree on the groove. Just working on Re-Align.

Been over a month…hope everything is ok. Always looking forward to more Godsmack.

CrazyCanuck
          Participant

Sorry, man. It should have been posted a while ago. When I tested, I had the single and double bass pedals mixed up. I’ll post it in the next couple of days. Also, I seen Straight Out of Line was posted without vocals and drums. I just need to add unpitched vocals to my drum chart. Not sure how the two tempo maps line up but maybe it could be a FB?

Its all good…no hurry. I was only wondering.

Any news on Re-Align?

Viewing 10 posts - 361 through 370 (of 370 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button